how to be cool

smellycat

Account Closed
how to be cool

i think my Lord is cool,my Lord thinks i,m cool.so i,am officially cool no matter what anybody else thinks.:D

i think my Lord is cool,

The Lord is indeed, very, very cool.

In fact, He is so cool he commanded Paul to write the most beautiful, most awesome words in the universe:

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

Folks, can there be more cooler words than that! God is way cooler than Shakespeare. God rocks! Wait a minute, God is the rock, so He indeed rocks, haha! :)

Cool indeed . But I like to think of my God as a great big God .... OUr God of the universe who cares enough to feed the little sparrow and is concerned about me so much that He formed me in my mother's womb and knew the plans He has for me to prosper and not harrm me . He even knows how many hairs I have on my head .... How cool is that?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Psalm 8:3-4

3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?

Now that's cool .

God loves his son,the son loves God.and if anybody gets in between this love is a fool.our Lord is a double edged sword.all darkness becomes light,the light from God,and the light from Christ,meet in the middle and the darkness is slain.:)

the mountain is removed ,and the mountain becomes flat.when the corner stone falls,ends the darkness.

Back