How to change your mindset

Moses said to the Isrelites when he came down with the ten commandments I put before you life and good or death or evil. Deuteronomy 30:15

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

Which choice is life? Hes giving them a hint on which one to choose! . Dont sit on the fence like those loadicians who were neither hot nor cold, were doubleminded and got spat out of Jesus mouth.

Make a decision and stick to it. Does God want you to be miserable? I dont think so! That is not the God I know. Our God is a good God.

Moses said to the Isrelites when he came down with the ten commandments I put before you life and good or death or evil. Deuteronomy 30:15

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

Which choice is life? Hes giving them a hint on which one to choose! . Dont sit on the fence like those loadicians who were neither hot nor cold, were doubleminded and got spat out of Jesus mouth.

Make a decision and stick to it. Does God want you to be miserable? I dont think so! That is not the God I know. Our God is a good God.

Excellent advice :) Thank you

Back