how to escape a bo ring spirit

smellycat

Account Closed
how to escape a bo ring spirit

read the bible daily ,look at what is written in the world and compare.:eek:

would you like to explain.?:)

Explain? Definitely,
1. A world covered uniformly with a dark covering of fantasy and the confusion men call freedom. People have become maniacs in sex, sports, sex, music, violence and sex, sex and money, sex, sex and more of it. In my country any adverts on media are crafted with sexual moves in them, whatever they are. Be it a soft drink advert, perfume, motor bikes, or a carpet. Anything including sweets and paints.

2. The world has fears of diseases and bombs, but no fear of God's anger. Wasn't Revelation of Jesus by John at Patmos not written to bring knowledge and instil the wisdom to keep off from sin? People to be aware of how much intense it will be, for the sinner?

3. The Ministers of the Word have slowly slipped of from preaching Jesus, and Love, the essence of the Gospel, to Blessings and Prosperity. "Come and be blessed and be healed." -Almost using God and having nothing major to do with Him besides blessings. We are to preach Christ Crucified. 1 Cor.1:23.

4. There are big warnings of the End near, but everybody flattering with civilization and wierdo, all abominations to God, none can heed.

5. Ministers are welcoming money indeed more lovingly than the souls of men converted.

6. Ministers cannot dare preach The Endtime, lest believers get shocked and fail to turn up. While others ministers are even opposed to the End having come, since their marriages are sweet and lovely. Jesus seem to have been found wanting when compared with their sweet marriages. 'He should delay!'

7. My age and below are all sold to liquor, even illicit liquor, their eyes are pale dripping milky tears-stuff. They are now old looking and weak, men of thirty five and below.

8. Etc. (I didn't prepare anything this is fresh flowing from within. I would have given you alot more, even better refined.) =Charles

would you like to explain.?:)

Explain? Definitely,
1. A world covered uniformly with a dark covering of fantasy and the confusion men call freedom. People have become maniacs in sex, sports, sex, music, violence and sex, sex and money, sex, sex and more of it. In my country any adverts on media are crafted with sexual moves in them, whatever they are. Be it a soft drink advert, perfume, motor bikes, or a carpet. Anything including sweets and paints.

2. The world has fears of diseases and bombs, but no fear of God's anger.

3. The Ministers of the Word have slowly slipped of from preaching Jesus, and Love, the essence of the Gospel, to Blessings and Prosperity. "Come and be blessed and be healed." -Almost using God and having nothing major to do with Him besides blessings. We are to preach Christ Crucified. 1 Cor.1:23.

4. There are big warnings of the End near, but everybody flattering with civilization and wierdo, all abominations to God, none can heed.

5. Ministers are welcoming money indeed more lovingly than the souls of men converted.

6. Ministers cannot dare preach The Endtime, lest believers get shocked and fail to turn up. While others ministers are even opposed to the End having come, since their marriages are sweet and lovely. Jesus seem to have been found wanting when compared with their sweet marriages. 'He should delay!'

7. My age and below are all sold to liquor, even illicit liquor, their eyes are pale dripping milky tears-stuff. They are now old looking and weak, men of thirty five and below.

8. Etc.

charles this is a sad state of affairs,i think also the divide is showing itself to humans through money,etc.give money you might get saved syndrome.only Jesus saves .people need to really read there bibles and tell others the truth,s.this site is cool for sharing.:D

Most are blind, a few can see, let your lives be lights to the others.

Hello,
Light to the world. Salt to the world. The Word of GOD however true, must be lived to be understood and allow for familiarization to the world at large. You've got it, I've got it, lets get going.=Charles.

Back