How to evangelize..John Chau's story

God is always involved.
No matter how badly or how well we do or do not follow His will, He is involved and the results always benefit His people and those who will become His people.
His word makes that very clear.
I do not know what God's plan is for using what has happened and how it works into the ways he has already reached out to that group. I simply know that He has it covered and incorporated.

Yes Sir and God honors disobedience and we can walk out side His Will and He still uses this and evil is good and good is evil.

This is all nonsense.
You say God is always involved.
If what you claim was true then everything would be done and Jesus would already took His people home.

Watch over the upcoming days, months and even years. You will see what God is involved in.

Yes Sir and God honors disobedience and we can walk out side His Will and He still uses this and evil is good and good is evil.

This is all nonsense.
You say God is always involved.

Please see Romans 8:28.
The word says ALL THINGS work together. It does not limit it to pleasant things, obedient things, legal things, or things that we understand. God uses it all.
There are many biblical examples of this in action.

Please see Romans 8:28.
The word says ALL THINGS work together. It does not limit it to pleasant things, obedient things, legal things, or things that we understand. God uses it all.
There are many biblical examples of this in action.

OK I am not going to keep on with this when you are willing to take scripture such as Romans 8:28 and turn it to a stand alone scripture in order to back something.

Blessings

OK I am not going to keep on with this when you are willing to take scripture such as Romans 8:28 and turn it to a stand alone scripture in order to back something.

Blessings
Brother, run if you wish, but in stating or implying that God is not involved, you deny the truth and evidence of scripture.
I pointed out a specific verse AND stated that there are many biblical examples of God using everything.
The betrayal of Judas, Daniel in the lion's den, the fiery furnace, the prophet Jonas, Samson... These are just a few from scripture. The list from just the bible is quite large. Other recorded history (reformation, missionaries, etc...) and the testimonies of many believer's past and current show that same truth that is demonstrated in scripture.

I am not saying and have not said or implied that sin of any kind is good or that we have any valid excuse for it.
Scripture makes it very clear that sin is foul and that we have no excuse. His word makes it clear that obedience to His will is absolutely the best possible way to go.
Scripture also makes it abundantly clear that God will use our sins and the consequences of our disobedience just as he uses our obedience to further His will.

Last edited:
No Sir,
You took a single scripture out of context and then try and use other scriptures to make a point. You have shown me nothing.
Brother, I deeply wish you would examine it and pray over it, but I don't expect you to actually examine something once you have disagreed with it.

Others see this. Some are believers and some are not.

God uses our sin and the consequences of it to draw us to Him.
His law points to our sin and shows us our desperate need for Him.

Brother, run if you wish, but in stating or implying that God is not involved, you deny the truth and evidence of scripture
No Sir that is false
I am not running and God is not involved in everything that happens in this world.

satan for now is in control of this world and its ways.

I pointed out a specific verse AND stated that there are many biblical
No Sir that is not so,
You took a single scripture out of context and then try and use other scriptures to make a point. You have shown me nothing.

Scripture also makes it abundantly clear that God will use our sins and the consequences of our disobedience just as he uses our obedience to further His will.

So using New Testament Verses you claim God will use our sin, disobedience and the consequence of them to further His Will.

But it is also written God can not be tempted or temp with evil but you claim God uses our evil to further His cause. Interesting.

Brother, it wasn't out of context and addressed your responses quite plainly, but I don't expect you to actually examine something once you have disagreed with it.
Romans 8:22-28 go together
However you take v 28 and make it a stand alone scripture to use as you see fit and yet in doing so it violates other scripture. This is not rightly deviding scripture.
Others see this. Some are believers and some are not.

Others see lots of things but it makes nothing true.

His law points to our sin and shows us our desperate need for Him.

But see now you are neatly adding confusion into this.
First you Make claims that God uses

You also Make claims that God uses everything which you included sin, disobedience and so forth to further His Will.

You applied these to believers and now you add
His law points to our sin and s

This is something all together different and does not belong with your previous statements.

Anyway have a blessed day

A significant detail is that it was against the law to enter that area. God's people have always carefully obeyed local laws, so God would not have sent anybody there.

A significant detail is that it was against the law to enter that area. God's people have always carefully obeyed local laws, so God would not have sent anybody there.
Im not sure about your statement...because maybe he didnt know, but even Jesus disobeyed the local laws cos they were silly ones the Pharisees made up. Eg he ate some corn on the sabbath, which he picked. And of course Jesus was crucified for allegedly breaking one of the laws claiming he was the son of God which the lawmakers interpreted to be blasphemy.

But you see local laws dont always align with God. For example, now in my country, its legal to be a sex worker, or have same sex marriage, you an operate a brothrel and marry someone of the same sex or officate at their wedding snd you wouldnt be breaking any law! But would you be doing what God wants even if you carefully obey these laws? Not necessarily..well I would venture to say no! Even the most careful, law abiding citizen could be going against God.

Back