How To Lose Your Salvation.

ok, here is the only example of how to do it.

"commit the unpardonable sin".

well, first you have to figure out what it is, and its not what you think.
you think its..."blasphemy of the Holy Spirit", Matthew 12:27-32ish because you dont understand the context of 12:27, but actually that is not it.
NOPE.
Try again.

so, how do you, a Christian, commit the unpardonable sin?
First you have to ask yourself ......what sin is it that the Blood of Christ does not pardon.??
The answer to that is ...."there is none".
Then you say...."but what about the "unpardonable sin" (Matt 12:27 - 32 or so..
And i say to you again, that as you dont know what this is, why are you trying to use it as a reason to esteem that you yourself or some here have committed it or could?

so, what IS this unpardonable sin if there is one regarding the Christian?
well, most who dont know but think they know will say..."its to blaspheme the Holy Spirit". (see Matthew again).,
Then, i say to you that as Jesus is/was talking to Messiah Rejecting JEWs in Matthew who have accused him of doing his works based on the power of the Devil and he says that if THEY keep this up, there is no forgiveness for THEM, in this life or the next world, etc........I SAY......is that YOU?
Is it?
Are you JEWISH and 2oo0 years ago accusing Jesus to his FACE of doing his miracles by the power of the devil?
no?
Thats not you?
Are you sure?
Then, why are you trying to explain to anyone that this is the "unpardonable sin", when you didnt even understand it, till i just explained it to you?
So, aren't you something;-).

Now, how do you go to hell?
How?
Well, its simple, you commit the unpardonable sin once.
And you say...."well, what is it"?
And yes, there is one of those sins, however its not YOU as a Jew 2000 years ago watching JESUS in person do a miracle then accusing him of doing it by the power of Satan.
Follow me?
So, then, WHAT IS the unpardonable sin?

Well thats a good question, and i want you to know the answer so that you can instruct your preacher and your Sunday school teacher with the correct knowledge im going to give you so that they will stop screwing with their member's minds about this issue and causing them to doubt their salvation.

Now, listen.
The "unpardonable sin", would be the one that finds you dead and UNFORGIVEN of your Sins.
Now, try that again.
The one and only Unpardonable SIN, is the one that finds You DEAD and UNFORGIVEN when you meet your maker.
So, how do you do it?
Its simple.
You die having rejected Christ, and thereby end up being judged for your unpardoned lifetime of sinning.
In other words, to die a Christ Rejector, which means you die "unpardoned", is the one and only... "Unpardonable SIN.
See it?
Look again.
In other words, there is no way God can pardon you if you REJECT his pardon., and THAT is the unpardonable sin.....its the act of the willful sin of rejecting Christ and dying unpardoned.
That is the only SIN that God cant forgive, as if you do that, you have rejected the only means he has to pardon you, so, you die a Christ Rejecting unpardoned soul.....(also known as a fool, as only a fool will refuse pardon and meet God as a JUDGE instead of as a FATHER).
Simple isnt it?
And you thought you had to go back in time 2000 years, become a Messiah rejecting JEW, and accuse Jesus to his FACE of healing by the power of the devil and in this way blaspheme the very Spirit of God .
However, thats not going to happen, now is it.....and this is why the "unpardonable sin" is something completely different .....and that is to say.......all you have to do is reject Christ and DIE and you committed the ONLY SIN that the Blood of Christ cant Pardon......AS HOW CAN HE PARDON REJECTION OF HIS PARDON?
So, the "unpardonable sin" is to REJECT PARDON by Rejecting Christ, which is to reject the mercy of God and the gift of pardon.

SEE IT?
GOOD.

The short version of the unpardonable sin is simply to die a Christ Rejector which is another way of saying that to die rejecting pardon is to die with the one sin that cant be pardoned, which is to die having rejected God's mercy.
So, if you reject it, that is the one sin that cant be forgiven as there is no blood or sacrifice applied to you if you reject it, and that is the only sin that CANT BE forgiven.
So, IT, the act of willfull Christ Rejection, and dying, is to commit the one sin that cant be pardoned, and that is all it takes to choose hell for eternity.
Just that one sin.
One Sin = Reject Christ = Reject Pardon = Die unpardoned/unforgiven = your choice= Lake of Fire.

SO, now you know that if you are a Christian, you cant go to hell, as the only way to do it would be to die having no forgiveness of all your sins, based entirely on the fact that you rejected the pardon of your sins.
(Rejected Christ, die unpardoned= unpardonable sin).
And, as you have not done this, you cant die unpardoned once you have been SAVED, therefore, you as a Christian are not able to commit the sin of being unpardoned, as you have ALREADY BEEN PARDONED.
Done deal.
Sealed by the Blood of the Lamb once and for all.

Great.

next question...?

K

Last edited:
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
(Heb 10:26-29)

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
(1Jn 5:16-17)

Rev 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
(Luk 13:6-9)

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
(Joh 15:4-6)

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
(Rom 11:20-21)

Someone told me that if you miss the rapture, or become a Christian after the rapture, then take the mark of the beast you supposedly lose your salvation. However its difficult (or impossible) to equate that with the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit so I guess we have a mystery.

Someone told me that if you miss the rapture, or become a Christian after the rapture, then take the mark of the beast you supposedly lose your salvation. However its difficult (or impossible) to equate that with the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit so I guess we have a mystery.

I think if someone takes the mark of the beast, then they never truly believed. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit.

I think if someone takes the mark of the beast, then they never truly believed. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit.

Amen....the "unpardonable sin" is to see and believe the word and works of God are evil or of the devil and I believe the opposite is also true (to believe God is responsible or the cause for the works of evil)...side note....allowing or using something to your overall advantage does not equal creating it or doing it...all these constitute forms of not believing God (dying in unrepentant unbelief is a quick exit ticket)

Just my $.02

I cannot speak for Calvinists (now I am not speaking about the post-Dort Reformed camp because they are not the same), but doesn't God's word imply the devil "rebelled"? To rebel is to enact one's will against the more authoritative will.

If it is the irresistible will of the authoritative will that the rebellious one must by necessity rebel, then the rebelling one did not actually rebel but rather actually did the will of the authoritative one (thus was obedient unto death). This makes God the author of evil and the irresistible cause of all evil. This makes sense to you?

brother Paul

I cannot speak for Calvinists (now I am not speaking about the post-Dort Reformed camp because they are not the same), but doesn't God's word imply the devil "rebelled"? To rebel is to enact one's will against the more authoritative will.

If it is the irresistible will of the authoritative will that the rebellious one must by necessity rebel, then the rebelling one did not actually rebel but rather actually did the will of the authoritative one (thus was obedient unto death). This makes God the author of evil and the irresistible cause of all evil. This makes sense to you?

brother Paul

Right, exactly what I'm saying. If you invoke "free will" the problem goes away. If one insists on unconditional predestination (or God's absolute decree) then we have the problem that the devil was simply acting as a second cause to God's first cause.

I'm not a Calvinist but I've discussed theology with Calvinists at length and this seems to be a common thread.

Thanks...I was not going there but welcome the subject as a separate thread...in fact many Reformed people do not even know the difference between some in their camp and pure Calvinism (The Institutes)...

So all I was giving was my opinion on the unpardonable sin (what it means to blaspheme the Holy Spirit...call Him a liar or evil and mean it)...

Is there a difference from unpardonable and unforgivable?

Yes.

At Kadesh Barnea the Jewish people committed an offense that was unpardonable. No matter what they did or how much they begged , their punishment was they would die in the wilderness all of them over 18 yrs of age .

That happened because of the sin but they were forgiven.

The unpardonable sin in Matthew 12 was forgiven to those individuals that repented later such as Paul and James. But the offense by Israel for the nation resulted in the A.D. 70 destruction. That was unchangeable.

Yes, I see your perspective...

Do you Paul? Because I am not sure I do. Joshua survived to see the promised land and lead. (stray thought). Unpardonable means to me like life with no parole but after life? I liked the OP because it basically says that accepting Christ into your heart as our savior is that no one can then take our salvation from us. But still I think blasphemy against the Holy Spirit does constitute unforgiveable. I also think taking the mark of the beast also constitutes unforgiveable.

The sin of UNBELIF is the "unpardonable Sin".

And yes, if you are not involved in the Rapture, YOU were never saved to begin with. That is why you missed the Rapture....Sin of Unbelief.

IF anyone takes the mark of the beast in the Tribulation, they were never saved to begin with.

2nd Thess. 2:6-12 (ESV)
"And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8 then lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9 with all power and false signs and wonders, 10 those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, 12 who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Rev. 3:10..........
"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Rev. 13:16-17......
"And he [False Prophet] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Rev. 14:9-12.........
"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

Seems pretty clear to me!

Is there a difference from unpardonable and unforgivable?

Yes.

At Kadesh Barnea the Jewish people committed an offense that was unpardonable. No matter what they did or how much they begged , their punishment was they would die in the wilderness all of them over 18 yrs of age .

That happened because of the sin but they were forgiven.

NOTHING is "unforgivable" by God.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in him should not perish but have ever lasting life".

Belief is the key that unlocks the door to God.

The people died because they did not believe God. That is still the sin of unbelief. There sin was pardoned, BUT their sin demanded severe judgment. They would not enter the Promised land but their children would.

Do you Paul? Because I am not sure I do. Joshua survived to see the promised land and lead. (stray thought). Unpardonable means to me like life with no parole but after life? I liked the OP because it basically says that accepting Christ into your heart as our savior is that no one can then take our salvation from us. But still I think blasphemy against the Holy Spirit does constitute unforgiveable. I also think taking the mark of the beast also constitutes unforgiveable.

Great, then I 100% agree...but there is also a difference between forgiveness and a "pardon". The Pope forgave Sirhan Sirhan and did not personally charge him or hold his shooting him against the man, but he was not pardoned, and is still serving the time for his crime. With God, when we come to Christ sincerely, we are forgiven AND pardoned. Anyone can be pardoned from all but a few things (like dying in adamant unrepentant unbelief). Actual I believe genuine Christians (born from above), not by name only (members of the Churchianity club) WILL NOT take the Mark.

I was saying I didn't understand the differentiation. I understand about the pope forgiving (and he had no power to pardon). I guess I don't understand the need for pardoning, when speaking about God because that's included with the forgiveness or remission of our sins. I agree that no true Christian would ever take the mark of the beast. And I am of the belief that we could not be deceived about what it is when it's offered. I was not sniping when I posted - I honestly don't get what Intojoy was saying.

It's the work of the Holy Spirit to convict a person of their status with God and bring them to the Father through Jesus. To reject His work is to say that His work is wrong and this rejection is the sin of disbelief and it is unpardonable. It's the only thing that sends one to hell - unbelief and no one will stand before God and say "I didn't know" because it's written on our hearts and the Holy Spirit at the right time brings that to our attention.

Great, then I 100% agree...but there is also a difference between forgiveness and a "pardon". The Pope forgave Sirhan Sirhan and did not personally charge him or hold his shooting him against the man, but he was not pardoned, and is still serving the time for his crime. With God, when we come to Christ sincerely, we are forgiven AND pardoned. Anyone can be pardoned from all but a few things (like dying in adamant unrepentant unbelief). Actual I believe genuine Christians (born from above), not by name only (members of the Churchianity club) WILL NOT take the Mark.

I think it would be helpful to understand that the great majority of people struggling with the mark with be Jews. The lost, wicked unbelievers will rejoice and accept the mark with thanksgiving even acting like it is Christmas with gift giving and peace.

The Jews who have never heard the gospel message will be the ones under the pressure to accept or reject because NOW, (during the Tribulation) salvation will become what you have been arguing for......Faith PLUS WORKS. The gospel is going to change!!!!

Those Jews saved during the tribulation must come to and accept Christ and they MUST not take the mark of the beast least they forfeit their salvation.

So, you are right that one day, we will have to do something to be and stay saved but that day is not today thank the Lord.

Back