How to quench hate towards God?

Well, here's one benevolent thing: He's not killed you for questioning Him! How many human dictators have killed people for saying they hate them? God has given us all several wonderful gifts and one of the them is free will - your choice to choose life or choose death. The word of God is perfect as He is perfect. What's messed up are the translations and those that interpret even that which was translated. Pray before reading the word of God for understanding and wisdom. Use all the English translations and when you're still not satisfied with them, go to the originals with a good dictionary and read for your self. Don't listen to what others say about the word of God, listen to God Himself. He is the only One that can unlock it for you. Nothing any man can say about His word can be understand though the words be of understanding. Do your own homework. That's what I do.
God doesn't flench at our questions nor our anger...he isnt like humans nor like Zeus....hes not ready to zap people down... This guy like myself has to renew his mind.

Surrender all bro. That's when you'll truly experience God's love, grace and mercy. Only He can show you what you're seeking for - but you have to completely believe and trust that He will....

My prayers are with you :)

"And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart." - Ezekiel 36:26.

Back