How Would You Describe The Holy Spirit?

It seems that some don't even believe in the Holy Spirit. What are you thoughts?
He's a friend and our comforter. He teaches us in all truth if we listen. He’s the power by which we do anything and the same Spirit that guided Jesus in His life while man. He lives within our hearts. He is a Gentleman.

It seems that some don't even believe in the Holy Spirit. What are you thoughts?
He is God fulfilling the promise I will be with you alway.
He is the one that places the Commands in our heart.
He is the one that challenges us to be teleios.
He is the voice of The King.

To not believe in the Holy Spirit is to not believe in God.
The Holy Spirit gives life, he is the thoughts of God. He anoints, and shows us all things to come. He gives us vision and strengthens us when we are weak. He leads and guides us into all the truth. We are His Temple. He is God.

He is my comforter, teacher, and friend. He has a will of his own, emotions, and a personality.
Ruach HaKodesh, breath, wind, spirit, I've experienced all these in my walk with Christ. Everything He does leads to Christ.
He's like warm oil in my lungs when I sing or speak about Him.

I love this website.. Gives verses related to a topic in a nice and easy way.. I think what I think really does not matter.. May be a better question is what does Bible say about the person of Holy Spirit?

http://www.openbible.info/topics/holy_spirit

It is very hard to believe that someone would claim to be a Christian denying Holy Spirit. But to add to that, there is a misconception on many denominations.. Such as reformed, baptists, etc.. Many think they don't believe in Holy Spirit. But the difference is on the operations of Holy Spirit and not the capability, ability and identify of Holy Spirit..

Back