How you know your neighbor is an alien

How you know your neighbor is an alien

How You Know Your Neighbor Is An
Alien
You may not realize it but those kind looking,
Soft-spoken seniors could be from another Planet.
Or the cute little kids with the adorable dog
Are SPIES from Planet XY9912LA-000

But here are some SIGNS
That will keep you ALIVE
And ways to keep yourself from being
SPIED ON
CAUSE THEY ARE SPIES!
SPIES YOU HEAR?!

They own 1 Toyota Camry
That is SILVER
And the license plate has numbers
and one letter
EXAMPLE:
79108Y
SEE?
SEE?
SEE?????????
IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE!
THEY'RE AROUND US!!!!!!!!

They don't use slang words
And don't shorten words like "what's"
And "don't"
Is it getting more familiar?
HUH
HUH
HUH?
IS IT?
YOU BET IT IS!!!

They have all these weird
Robots in the house
UH HUH
ONES YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!
OR COULD NEVER BUY YOURSELVES!!
OR WAS CONSIDERING BUYING BUT
THOUGHT AGAINST IT!

Fiddle around with your computer
to much
O_O;
RUN
RUN
RUN
RUN
RUN
RUN
RUN!!!!!

WALK AT OUTRAGEOUS HOURS OF THE NIGHT!
LIKE 2:00 A.M.!!!!!!!!!
THEY'RE GETTING THE SPACESHIP READY!

alien.jpg

Peace
U Kool
;)

Kindly brought to you by
NEARERTOGOD

This is so fake, I have never owned a Silver Toyota Camry in my life.

The strange joke of all this is, that if you ask my ex-wife, she will absolutely swear that I am some alien hybrid spy or something. I used to think she was joking, but I have become more and more convinced that she was serious.

The only problem I have it is if I'm an alien in disguise...I think it is not much of a disguise.

The strange joke of all this is, that if you ask my ex-wife, she will absolutely swear that I am some alien hybrid spy or something. I used to think she was joking, but I have become more and more convinced that she was serious.

The only problem I have it is if I'm an alien in disguise...I think it is not much of a disguise.

He he !!!!:cool::cool:

I had a silver Corolla once. And I used to take walks at all odd hours of the night, from midnight to 4 or 5 am. I have since updated my transportation and behavior protocols.......uh, I mean, my Corolla is now green and I do not engage in nonstandard walking practices. I am just like the rest of you. Ha Ha! And why would I not be? We are all of completely compatible parameters with regard to form and function. I have documents the many of which are of proving my origins of the natural means of Tel- er..Earth.

I had a silver Corolla once. And I used to take walks at all odd hours of the night, from midnight to 4 or 5 am. I have since updated my transportation and behavior protocols.......uh, I mean, my Corolla is now green and I do not engage in nonstandard walking practices. I am just like the rest of you. Ha Ha! And why would I not be? We are all of completely compatible parameters with regard to form and function. I have documents the many of which are of proving my origins of the natural means of Tel- er..Earth.

OH MY GOSHESES - AN ALIEN!

:D:D:p

Back