Howdy from a newby

Howdy from a newby

Hello,
I'm Tim White, with a monicker of II Timothy. I am a pastor of a small Baptist church in West Texas. I attended Jacksonville Baptist College, Dallas Baptist University and Mary-Harden University. I received my Bachelors of Theology in Christian Counseling from Christian Bible College, Rocky Mount, NC. I was saved when I was 13, surrendered to preach when I was 14. I have written a book that is due out very shortly, "A Single Heart", a christian novel about ha high school athlete. I am married to Laura and have one son, Ryan, who was born with Spina Bifida. I served as a monitor/administrator for churchusa.com for many years and oversaw their forum for about three years. Glad to be here.

Hello Pastor Tim,
Its great to know you and wow...you started preaching at a young age. I think God has more to do from you and your son. Nothings impossible for Him. You'll have to devote more time in prayer. I hope this forum encourages you :) .
God bless you

Welcome to the forums, Pastor Tim! It's great to meet you! You do have quite a testimony. May God bless you and your ministries.

I hope you enjoy it here!

In Christ,

CLY

welcome! You sound like someone is really nice. Perhaps you could join me for a debate in the debating section? I am a Muslim.
Welcome to this forum!

Welcome

IITimothy,

Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. As a father, I invite you to join us in the Family and Parenting site! As a dad with a special son I am sure you have great insights and perspectives to share with us.

God bless,

Back