Howdy from IL

Howdy from IL

Just wanted to say hello. I am new, I signed up a long time ago.. but life happened so I got distracted.

Just a little about me.... my name is wendy... born again (2 1/2 years ago). I am married with ONE beautiful baby girl named Lilyanne. She just turned one so that is very exciting for our family. I am still new to the bible so I cant quote scripture like some older christians.. but I am getting there. I am attempting to read the Bible front to back... Im even going to re read the books I have already read... A challenge I am putting on my heart and will hopefully succeed with Gods help.

Well I suppose that is it for now...
Toodles,
Wendy

welcome6.gif

great to have you here with us!

Hi Wendy,

Great to have you with us, and to know that you have committed to reading the Word.

I love your little girl's name!

blessings,

Lynn

Welcome. I'm new here also and I am also just starting to read and study the Word.

So happy you've joined us, looking forward to getting to know you.

Your Sister in Christ,

Cheri:read-bible:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Thank you for the comments on my daughters name. Lilyanne is a name that I have loved since middle school. My husband really had no say in the matter...hehehe...

anyway.. thank you again for the welcomes!

Blessings to all!

I am attempting to read the Bible front to back...

Welcome Wendy.

I am a big fan of reading the Bible front to back. It opened up to me when I started doing this. The first time I did it was because I didn't want to miss anything.:israel: Now I do it because it just makes sense to me this way.

Back