Howdy From Orygun!

Howdy From Orygun!

Howdy from Orygun! Just a note to say hi and I hope to become part of the family here. This is the first Christian forum I’ve posted on and I’m looking forward to learning, sharing, and enjoying the fellowship of others in the body of Jesus Christ. I see it as win-win as I know I’ll be blessed and pray I may bless others in some way.

I’m retired law enforcement, that shares a love of trail riding on horseback with my sweet “Rosie” (nickname for my wife) all over this wonderful state of Oregon. I enjoy creating good ole fashion down home (Texas style) low & slow BBQ such as brisket, pork butt, and ribs in my backyard smoker. Well that’s a little about me in a thumbnail. I’m looking forward to seeing y’all around the forum.

It is great to have you here Clay welcome to the family!

I enjoy creating good ole fashion down home (Texas style) low & slow BBQ such as brisket, pork butt, and ribs in my backyard smoker. Well that’s a little about me in a thumbnail. I’m looking forward to seeing y’all around the forum.

My hubby has a well used smoker too! And we are from Texas too!

Slow cooked Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Thanks for the warm welcome! Sounds like there are folks from near and far.:) Hood River Oregon is getting real close and Warm Springs isn't far away either.

And for the Beloved poster from Texas...I know you do understand gooood "Q".:) I was going to suggest us having a nice Welcoming backyard BBQ right here but couldn't see how or where to post an uploaded picture from the reply box.

There's no browser and upload button? Is that just common on the Intro page or is my computer not showing the correct reply page? Uummm...I wonder?

Sorry.... now I can't share a nice virtual smoked and sliced Brisket with you. :>(

Howdy, Chargriller! Do you like to do steaks, too? That's my hubby's specialty, grilled steaks.
thINGardenbbq7.gif
Welcome to the forum!
essen_Smilie.gif

Welcome to you Chargriller!
icon14.gif
I lived in Oregon for 23 years, Salem that is. We raised our kids there and then moved to my home town in Iowa to finish out our lives. I also was in law enforcement. It's nice to have ya 'round.

I'm new also and would like to start a thread, but have not yet figured out where to go to do that. Any one to help me? Bonnie

Now I don't care what you say...that's cute fluffy. A little happy face flipping burgers on his Webber Kettle. Go figure. I'm like most all men...smoke....fire...meat....good!

Steaks are more grilling...hot & fast! But yes I enjoy it all. Course I guess I never met a veggie I didn't like either.:)

Hi Bonnie, welcome to you too. Try going up to the top left corner of the page your looking at and click on "Christian Forum Site" From there you can scroll down through the topics and click on one that seens to fit your thread . Click you mouse on start a new post or thread ...or something like that.

Give it a shot or maybe somebody else can throw in their two cents to help you out.:)

Back