Howdy! I'm New!

Hello all!

Glory be to God that I found my way back to Him Easter, 2013. I gave up on Him but he never turned his back on me. I could not be more excited to have renewed and sustained a healthy relationship with Him.

I hope to help where I can in this forum, especially regarding hard times as I am not afraid to share my testimony. Also, I have been studying demonology and spiritual warfare for the last 2 years and though I have not personally experienced demonic activity, oppression or possession; I feel I have an intermediate grasp on the subject.

"To fear God,
that, is wisdom,
To shun evil,
that, is understanding" Job 28:28

- Brian

Hello all!

Glory be to God that I found my way back to Him Easter, 2013. I gave up on Him but he never turned his back on me. I could not be more excited to have renewed and sustained a healthy relationship with Him.

I hope to help where I can in this forum, especially regarding hard times as I am not afraid to share my testimony. Also, I have been studying demonology and spiritual warfare for the last 2 years and though I have not personally experienced demonic activity, oppression or possession; I feel I have an intermediate grasp on the subject.

"To fear God,
that, is wisdom,
To shun evil,
that, is understanding" Job 28:28

- Brian
Hello Brian,

I hope that you will both be blessed and give blessing to others in these forums.

Back