HTC MEGA mobile is cool

HTC MEGA mobile is cool

500x_HTC_MEGA.jpg

The Mega is based on Windows Mobile 6.5 and looks somewhat average, especially when compared to the upcoming Omnia II and its AMOLED screen (also based on Win Mobile 6.5). As BGR notes, however, the Mega is only a mid-range phone, and the UI could see things kicked up a bit when applied to higher end models in the future.

The Sense UI is represented here as well. Just in case you missed it, Sense is the Android interface overhaul that HTC debuted on the Hero back in June. True to their word, the UI—sorry, "design philosophy"—is being deployed on each of its phones going forward. [ai.rs via BGR]

yeah many Android phones are going to be released in around May-June 2011 like Motorola Atrix(dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor), Samsung Galaxy S2(thinnest mobile phone in the world). And I f you are sick for gamming there is good news for all gamer like me :thumb: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (worlds First Playstation certified Android smart phone) is coming almost in next month in UK. I am so exited to have reviews for these mobile phones.

Back