.“
Luke 14:11

I nothing. God everything.
I nothing + God everything = something
[Thra Mooler]

Coffee in hand :coffee:

This topic always puts me in mind of:

Luke 22:24-27
24 And there was also a strife among them (the disciples), which of them should be accounted the greatest.
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
27 For whether (which) is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I (Jesus) am among you as he that serveth.

If any man had reason to glory and exalt himself it was Christ and yet he made himself a servant. A servant unto God and man
while he was in his human frame.

cp

24 And there was also a strife among them (the disciples), which of them should be accounted the greatest.
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
27 For whether (which) is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I (Jesus) am among you as he that serveth.

If any man had reason to glory and exalt himself it was Christ and yet he made himself a servant. A servant unto God and man

cp

cp
You have a remarkable gift for recalling relevant bible verses.
Thank you!

You have a remarkable gift for recalling relevant bible verses.
Thank you!

Often I remember enough of a scripture such that I can look it up. I also keep notes on various topics that I refer to and add to.

Without a crutch or two, I might have a lot of trouble.

cp

Back