Hurricane Michael

CAT 4 as it hits panama City. I'm in direct line of this storm. As it reaches Macon and south of that they say CAT 1. Gonna be a big blow that this area of GA has never seen. Up to 80 mph wind gusts. I have done all I can do to prep. I even parked my RV in a big field away from the trees and anchor it down, also attached to my truck for extra stability. I have BIG trees around my home. I pray that they won't fall on my house. I'm actually kinda scared. I don't scare easy. But hey! God's got this. If you feel like praying for us please do. I have 100 gal of water, food prepped , cars are full up, generator is full with extra 10 gal. That will be 36 hrs run time,

Also I'm praying for Gulf coast of Fl for people to be safe.

Funny , I moved from PNW volcanoes and earthquakes to the deep south with Hurricanes and tornadoes aaaahahahaha what a life :). See ya when it's over guys. Praise God in the highest. Hallelujah

CAT 4 as it hits panama City. I'm in direct line of this storm. As it reaches Macon and south of that they say CAT 1. Gonna be a big blow that this area of GA has never seen. Up to 80 mph wind gusts. I have done all I can do to prep. I even parked my RV in a big field away from the trees and anchor it down, also attached to my truck for extra stability. I have BIG trees around my home. I pray that they won't fall on my house. I'm actually kinda scared. I don't scare easy. But hey! God's got this. If you feel like praying for us please do. I have 100 gal of water, food prepped , cars are full up, generator is full with extra 10 gal. That will be 36 hrs run time,

Also I'm praying for Gulf coast of Fl for people to be safe.

Funny , I moved from PNW volcanoes and earthquakes to the deep south with Hurricanes and tornadoes aaaahahahaha what a life :). See ya when it's over guys. Praise God in the highest. Hallelujah

Sounds like you did some outstanding prepping there. Of course I pray that God will protect you and your family along with all the families this storm is coming against. Please come back when the storm is over so that we all know that you are okay.

Just starting to blow and getting dark out. Everybody in this 6 house neighborhood left to go north out of reach and left their pets behind :( I'm the only 1 left here. UGH
Ya know Bro, I have these words echoing around in my head as I read this....
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
I will never abandon you like orphans.
I Will be with you unto the end of time.

Alone? Nah.....
Blessings.

JUST RIDE OUT THE STORM WITH JESUS AND THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Cherry-Peppa-Chilli-Surfboards.jpg

Attachments

• Cherry-Peppa-Chilli-Surfboards.jpg
    Cherry-Peppa-Chilli-Surfboards.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 0
Rough to hear that pets were left behind. Most communities have pet friendly shelters and leaving them behind, in the opinion of some first responders and emergency management officials, is cruel. Our animal friends are part of our extended family and those who disregard this should remember 1 Timothy 5:8 (KJV), "8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

We pray for their survival...

Oh MY!!!! leaving their pets??? I just don't know how they can do that. Very frustrating to say the least. But please take care of yourself Chili and know that you are lifted and under God's protection. Also pray that God will have His angels lead the pets to a safe place.

Back