I Am A New Member, Dreamofredmoon

I joined this site because I wanted to get peoples' opinions on my dream I had and the event that followed afterwards. I had a dream the other night ..I was looking out my window and there were people in my room. I don't remember who all was with me but I know my mom and sister were. Anyways I was looking out my window; it was starting to get dark and a red moon appeared in the sky. Then I started saying praise Jesus and Jesus is coming soon. Then a man came out of nowhere and said, " Come,follow me. ". and I said no. I told the people in my room to not follow him , that he was bad and not the right person to follow. Last year around this time I had a dream about a red moon also. Accept there were two moons in the sky. I heard a loud boom, ran outside and there were two huge red moons. Or it was one red moon and another big planet/moon. After I woke up from my dream I posted a Facebook status asking what this meant. I didn't get much of a response. A little later that same day and something amazing happened! .. I grabbed my bible and turned it to a random page and read what my eyes brought me to. (i do that a lot , i find it comforting) and my eyes brought me to ACTS 2:17 I read from 2:17 till 2:21.. it was my dream in a nutshell. Afterwards my heart was beating so fast and I ran downstairs and told my mom! I felt like God was speaking to me through his word. I would like peoples' opinions and maybe you can share a dream you had.

2:17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams;
18 even on my male servants[a] and female servants
in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.
19 And I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20 the sun shall be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood,
before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.
21 And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’

Attachments

• redmoon.jpeg
    redmoon.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
I think this is a very interesting dream. It may possibly be that the figure in your dream may have been a fallen angel sent to deceive you and the people you were with in a last ditch effort to guide you away from Jesus. Of course, this is all just my own speculation, so I could be wrong. Welcome! I am new here too! :)

Back