I am a new member

I am a new member

Hello everyone, I am a new member. This feels a little stranger right now. I feel like a kid on his first day at school.

Flowergirl

Hi Flowergirl, welcome to the playground! You needn't feel strange, this is a very warm and loving group of people. We'll look forward to hearing from you.

blessings,

Lynn

Relax mate.

Okay I'm Canadian not Australian, but it lightens the mood when someone sounds Australian, does it not?

Okay...Welcome to CFS, eh?

Mark

Howzit Flowergirl, (traditional SA welcome)

Welcome to the forum.

Mark, the Ausies are feeling a bit down (under) at the moment, they where just blown away by the SA cricket team in the last test match.

:D:D:D

:D Howdy Flowergirl.

Dont go feelin all funny er nuthin. Remember, if we git to actin up a bit too much fer ya, you can always change the channel!! :eek:

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello everyone, I am a new member. This feels a little stranger right now. I feel like a kid on his first day at school.

Flowergirl

And yet my friend you are a part of our Christian family and our CFS family!
Pull up a chair and set a while. Kick your shoes off, get comfortable and have a blessed time here!

Lots of love and many blessings in Christ,
your brother Larry.

Relax mate.

Okay I'm Canadian not Australian, but it lightens the mood when someone sounds Australian, does it not?

Okay...Welcome to CFS, eh?

Mark

LOL, one of my son went to visit some family members in Canada one summer and when he came back he kept on saying "eh?" at the end of nearly all his sentences. I thought I was going to go crazy!!!! The "eh?" finally dissapeared. Praise the Lord! :D

LOL, one of my son went to visit some family members in Canada one summer and when he came back he kept on saying "eh?" at the end of nearly all his sentences. I thought I was going to go crazy!!!! The "eh?" finally dissapeared. Praise the Lord! :D

Hey don't knock it ... eh ? That's our trade mark . :D:D:D

Just like yours is you all .:):):););)

Yea,

I used to spend summers in Tennessee.
That accent is so natural and easy to pick up, but it takes years to shake it.
(In fact it still slips out from time to time.) :eek:

Hello flowergirl!
No need to feel wierd, always happy to have a new member!

Welcome-Non-Animated-Graphics-thumb.gif

Flowergirl

Hi there Flowergirl,

Nothing to be afraid of. We're all family here. We all love God and Jesus. We all love each other AND we all love you. Looking forward to getting to know you. God bless..

Miss J (aka MJ)

Thanks every for your warm welcome. I feel better.

Am I allowed to insert my blog URL in my post, or is it against the Forum's policies?

Flowergirl

Back