I am an Athiest - people ask me to convert,isnt that mean ?

A

Athiest

I am an Athiest - people ask me to convert,isnt that mean ?

Hey,

I'm not exactly sure if I'm welcomed here or not but ill get to the point.

My business isn't really working out for me and I'm trying everything but its not working.A friend of mine just told me as a joke to start believing in god if i need my business to bloom.

My question is now wouldn't that be mean if i start believing in god just because he(if he exists) can help me in my business ?

Let me assure you that you are quite welcome here!

And, also, let me assure you God does exist...

...and He loves you! More than you could possibly imagine.

But God will not be mocked!

Believers have this assurance that God causes all things to come together for good to those who love Him.' (Romans 8:28)

As for believing because God can help your business, that would not be mean, that would be dishonest. God would see right through it and you would not be any better off that you are right now.

The verse in Romans speaks to those who love God. God wants us to love Him not because we have to but because we want to.

If you're interested in learning more, we welcome your questions.

He loves you so much He wants a personal relationship with you. When we belongs to Him, He does take care of us just as father would take care of his son. You can talk to Him just like you talk to a friend and He can be your best friend. All we have to do is ask Him to come into you life and ask Him to forgive you of everything you have done wrong, and He will if you will believe He died to pay for your sins and rose from the dead. He's alive and you can experience that life.

GodSpeaks,

re: “...and He will if you will believe...”

Is there any implication in that comment that you think that a person has the ability to consciously CHOOSE to believe that someone or something does or doesn’t exist, or that a certain proposition is or isn’t true?

GodSpeaks,

re: "...and He will if you will believe..."

Is there any implication in that comment that you think that a person has the ability to consciously CHOOSE to believe that someone or something does or doesn't believe, or that a certain proposition is or isn't true?

God takes us where we're at.

Hey Athiest,

Like you I turned to God because of a problem in my life. I wanted a relative healed. The relative died but I was given a sure faith that Jesus is alive and that the bible is true. Try Him and find out for yourself.

'O taste and see that The Lord is good'

Mean ???

Jesus Christ died for you ,i wouldn't call that a joke !!! everyone who comes to Jesus must realize in what condition humanity is in and has always bean ,no one is excluded ,everyone is included , it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that people are evil ,the history books are full of it ,the daily news, our own life's , here is the reason why you need to believe in GOD , because if you reject him ,you will live out your life as his enemy and he will destroy you,but if you believe and accept Jesus as your savior,he will bless you and make the rest of your days happy and prosperous ,and give you all the grace you need to become a new person, have his approval and in the end eternal life ,all his a gift even the faith we have , make no mistake about this ,no one makes a fool out of GOD, he would never listen to a hypocrite , you must have sincere intent in your heart ,but it would be the wisest step you have ever taken ,to fear GOD is the beginning of wisdom , faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we can not see ,, in our prayers we ask for grace to help us to live our life's according to his will ,we do not ask for money and wealth he knows what we need and will bless our life's, we live our life's for him , not for our self's i hope this will answer your question and shed some light on your path GT

Hey,

I'm not exactly sure if I'm welcomed here or not but ill get to the point.

My business isn't really working out for me and I'm trying everything but its not working.A friend of mine just told me as a joke to start believing in god if i need my business to bloom.

My question is now wouldn't that be mean if i start believing in god just because he(if he exists) can help me in my business ?

Let me assure you that you are quite welcome here!

And, also, let me assure you God does exist...

...and He loves you! More than you could possibly imagine.

But God will not be mocked!

Believers have this assurance that God causes all things to come together for good to those who love Him.' (Romans 8:28)

As for believing because God can help your business, that would not be mean, that would be dishonest. God would see right through it and you would not be any better off that you are right now.

The verse in Romans speaks to those who love God. God wants us to love Him not because we have to but because we want to.

If you're interested in learning more, we welcome your questions.

Your god does not exist-there can be no assurance on this matter
Claiming to believe in any god for business purposes is dishonest

Back