I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
I do wish Polly would take heed and start really devoting time to worship and prayer and bible study. I know that would work wonders for her understanding... It did for me.

that is the correct answer .. you cannot build a personal relation with God in which the two are to be as one (God is holy therefore we are to be holy) ..
without putting in the time and effort ..
God reads our hearts .. so He understands us perfectly ..
but that is only His side ..
what are we doing to be like our teacher ???

Jhn 13:14
“If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet.
Jhn 13:15
“For I gave you an example that you also should do as I did to you.

Really? A Christian? Why? Your Severus is not a Tulpa at all. He is a figment of your imagination. Have you actually studied and went through the painstaking meditational exercises it takes to produce a Tulpa? I don't think you are a pagan because you believe an imaginary being is real. And based on your statements that you are not just scamming, I conclude you are delusional...if you believe he is real. Where in any of your posts do you present or display anything Christian? Your version of a tulpa does not exist. Perhaps you need a doctor and nurse (not meant as an insult), and I also am not a fundamentalist. Also just because you are not a pagan does not mean you are a follower of Jesus Christ.

brother Paul .. in all things (rebuke and encouragement) we should be seeking to build up .. I do understand sometimes one needs to tear down and start again if nothing salvageable is there, but she does believe and that part I would think you would want to encourage SIMULTANEOUSLY .. as I think the results "love" would seek to obtain would be obtained more readily with both applied .. just saying ..

Polly .. here is my question to you ..
do you spend more time with Severus or God ???

seeing that God loves us more, and can do what no man or Tulpa can (redeem us) ..
the answer of where our love and devotion should be is simple ..

Last edited:
Really? A Christian? Why? Your Severus is not a Tulpa at all. He is a figment of your imagination. Have you actually studied and went through the painstaking meditational exercises it takes to produce a Tulpa? I don't think you are a pagan because you believe an imaginary being is real. And based on your statements that you are not just scamming, I conclude you are delusional...if you believe he is real. Where in any of your posts do you present or display anything Christian? Your version of a tulpa does not exist. Perhaps you need a doctor and nurse (not meant as an insult), and I also am not a fundamentalist. Also just because you are not a pagan does not mean you are a follower of Jesus Christ.
Even if Polly was delusional and suffered with a mental illness that produces delusions, is this how you would speak to someone like that?

Yeah I don't want a real life man because I don't deserve a real life man, because I just deserve Severus Snape as my husband, and he treats me right...

Did you ever answer my question about if you were talking about Alan Rickman or Severus Snape? Because if you're talking about Severus Snape, then surely you know he's fictional. So you mean you love a story? Or do you believe there is some type of magic to make him real? I'm just really confused.

To rewind:

Polly, you ask in the poll, "Do you think that I am evil or satanic?"

I certainly do not believe that of you but I do think that you are being deceived by something (a demon) that is.

BUT. I'm not the one (especially as I can't get free myself) to advise you except to say I can't help but feel you are getting a sort of information overload in this thread. It's sending my own head spinning anyway.

There are a lot of people I'm sure are genuine in this thread though. May be picking one you trust via PM would be better?

To rewind:

Polly, you ask in the poll, "Do you think that I am evil or satanic?"

I certainly do not believe that of you but I do think that you are being deceived by something (a demon) that is.

BUT. I'm not the one (especially as I can't get free myself) to advise you except to say I can't help but feel you are getting a sort of information overload in this thread. It's sending my own head spinning anyway.

There are a lot of people I'm sure are genuine in this thread though. May be picking one you trust via PM would be better?
^ I agree. I've skimmed through this thread and it only confused me more.

Even if Polly was delusional and suffered with a mental illness that produces delusions, is this how you would speak to someone like that?

No that is how I would speak to a person defending such things that is not suffering from a mental illness but tries to insist this is fine...She needs you Allie....be blessed.

Everyone, here is the real problem. Polly is an unrepentant sinner.

She has shown us in all of her posts that she believes she is right and correct on this matter, and that we are the wrong/strict Christians. She doesn't want to fess up and admit she is doing evil, aka she is unrepentant.

The problem with this is she thinks she is good and right with God. But the truth is there are only evil people, but two kinds, those who are repentant and put their faith in God, and the unrepentant who put faith in themselves.

She has put faith in her own beliefs, and has strengthened and justified those beliefs by searching out answers that do so. She will not listen to us because we expose her sin, and she will not be humbled.

She is an arrogant 18 year old, who believes what she is doing is okay.

This is the truth of the matter.

As repentant Christians we worship God for his saving grace because we all realize we need it. Glory be to God for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who lives forever and ever at his right hand. Amen. :notworthy:

I agree with this guy up to a point. Not all religious people are like that.
The point is Christianity is about God's love and grace to us through Christ. It isn't about being a holy person calling everyone else sinners. Because the truth is we have all sinned and deserve justice. We don't put our faith in our works, but in Christ, this is how one becomes a Christian.

The only two people there are is repentant sinners and unrepentant sinners. Those who repent find God's grace through Christ, those who don't repent think they are right before him.

Luke 18:9-14
He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Polly has showed us no repentance, but instead has showed us arrogance. Don't believe me? Read her posts very carefully.

These are taken from her posts.
#1 "don't talk to me and don't accuse me... I don't feel guilty... don't judge or accuse me..."
#4 "My things are not evil. If you think that my things are evil, then don't talk to me."
#27 "you care more about God than your wife?"
#33 "you may NEVER destroy my romantic feelings... you may NEVER destroy my tulpa..."
#37 This one is scary "NO! YOU MAY NOT! MY ROMANTIC FEELINGS ARE MINE!...I DON'T IDOLIZE. IT IS YOU WHO IS SUCH A FUNDIE...I AM VERY PISSED OFF!!!"
#42 "I want to scream at you all"
#53 "I am a Lutheran and I know my denomination is okay because we believe the same things"
#54 "you really don't know what is idol worship. You don't. Don't tell me that you do."
#71 "since tank and tube tops, miniskirts, and minishorts are nowdays socially accepted, then it's not immodest."
#95 "but I don't feel guilty the way I dress... Why would tank and tube tops and tube dresses, and miniskirts and minishorts be so immodest? Like men would lust by seeing shoulders and legs... -.-""
#105 "I really read an archeology article where it said that the Bible was mistranslated about the gay things.."
#119 "I don't want to have a boring life... :( I want to dress in anime fashion, read Harry Potter, watch anything, love Severus Snape, listen to any music... D:"
#131 "I would never imagine myself not being a Harry Potter fan, not loving Severus Snape, not listening to any music, and other things... It would be so boring..."
#134 "I know a lot of Christians who watch Harry Potter and they know it's okay."
#145 "and I don't idolize. If I idolize, I am an atheist or Pagan."
#152 "I have the right to have romantic feelings and a lovely prince charming what I really deserve. I really don't idolize, believe me."
#164 "Trust me... I know atheists who do tulpae. I did the tulpa without any magic, and it worked..."
#175 "The Holy Trinity and Severus are equally important..."
#177 " I don't have to be like obsessed about the Holy Trinity."
#183 "The perfect man what I always thought about... I'm not using God though... But I expect God to let me enter Heaven."
#211 "But guess what? Harry Potter, anime, cartoons, any show, any music, and Severus Snape are not sins or sinful.."
#227 " But Severus is also very Christian, and he is preventing sex before marriage, like me... But sometimes there is this issue that we can't handle our sexual urges, so we need to release the sexual urges by having sex... Men especially can't handle..."
#230 " I am pretty sure God doesn't mind Harry Potter, anime fashion and clothing length, anime, cartoons, music what I like... Sometimes I listen to funny sex music though, like songs about sex, like the band E-Rotic"
#239 "Because I prayed and I talked to many priests... I read other testimonies of Christian teenagers praying if they can read and watch Harry Potter, and God told them yes, and they just know it that it was God's answer "
#255 "I explained my Lutheran priest and they accept it... If you could just believe me because I am right...
#287 "my things are not sins. Stop thinking that my things are sins..."

James 4:6
But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Everyone, here is the real problem. Polly is an unrepentant sinner.

She has shown us in all of her posts that she believes she is right and correct on this matter, and that we are the wrong/strict Christians. She doesn't want to fess up and admit she is doing evil, aka she is unrepentant.

The problem with this is she thinks she is good and right with God. But the truth is there are only evil people, but two kinds, those who are repentant and put their faith in God, and the unrepentant who put faith in themselves.

She has put faith in her own beliefs, and has strengthened and justified those beliefs by searching out answers that do so. She will not listen to us because we expose her sin, and she will not be humbled.

She is an arrogant 18 year old, who believes what she is doing is okay.

This is the truth of the matter.

As repentant Christians we worship God for his saving grace because we all realize we need it. Glory be to God for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who lives forever and ever at his right hand. Amen. :notworthy:
So why can't you just accept that and talk to her about scripture? Just curious.. I don't mean to sound like I have an attitude at all. Is it because she always brings the sinful things up?

Mr waffle, I wasn't disagreeing about Polly, just the video. How about we have Polly start a new thread, and she can re-introduce herself and maybe tell us how she was saved. And don't bring up this tulpae thing.

Mr waffle, I wasn't disagreeing about Polly, just the video. How about we have Polly start a new thread, and she can re-introduce herself and maybe tell us how she was saved. And don't bring up this tulpae thing.

That could really dissolve a lot of misunderstandings...come on Polly, talk to us about your relationship with God...

Back