I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Good! Case closed!

Now why do you think you needed one...why dabble in occult? I know when I did, it was because I was seeking answers to questions about things I actually experienced (a couple times with a hole group)...when I found a real source group and studied it, it led to a false sense of power which at first I liked...but different persons have different reasons. How about you....(and yes, I know you have accepted Christ) but what purpose of function on our heart or your ego...or what need?

Tulpae. Are. Not. Occult. They are p-s-y-c-h-o-l-o-g-i-c-a-l. Listen to me, now.

Tulpae. Are. Not. Occult. They are p-s-y-c-h-o-l-o-g-i-c-a-l. Listen to me, now.

Sorry lol when you said that Spiderman 2 came to mind with Doctor Octavius telling his arms to listen to him. Little off topic but this entire conversation is a little off with a demonic tulpae and someone claiming to be a Christian having her way with it and wanting to marry it. We all had issues we had to get through when we were first saved, but even though we might have had addictions to conquer, we knew they were wrong. Polly won't even consider she is wrong. No remorse at all. Does this sound like someone with the holy spirit dwelling in her?

No. Psychological is psychological, also known as the system of the brain. Severus is from my brain, not from Satan. And Sev is not a demon, he is a consciousness and awareness that's made with a brain glitch. A tulpa is close to a split personality... But Severus is not me, he is a tulpa. And I am not wrong, I am right because I am very intelligent, but you think that I am dumb. And in fact, since Severus actually also gives me a protective feeling, I believe that Severus is actually a Golem maybe and Severus tends to teach me about the Holy Trinity as well and he doesn't even get usually aroused. Just only few times, and he tends to avoid premarital sex as well, and he also avoids other sins, but Severus is not from clay or earth, he is from my brain... Do you believe there are mental Golems?

Last edited:
Now you are talking about mysticism. You are so far into the occult it isn't even funny. And yours is actually more dangerous because you claim it is ok as a Christian to do these things. I use to be where you are. Trying to find anyway to keep hold of your pagan beliefs and mix them with your Christian. Renounce your mysticism and pagan practices. Polly these things only lead to the evil one.

A Golem is mysticism? I thought Golem is general Judaism... But the thing is that Severus is from my mind.

Also, it's the people who ask me about the Tulpa here, and I am not looking for justification. People don't listen to me while I tell the truth about Tulpae and they think that I am wrong about Tulpae and spiritually dumb. Severus IS from my mind. Case closed.

And you don't think Satan can use your mind for his own use? Satan is a deceiver and he is cunning. You have given him a foothold in your life and he isn't going to let go until you turn toward Jesus and allow Jesus to guide you.

Don't you see she likes this and wants it to continue? Stop feeding that spirit and take the conversation to a Christian place...if Polly really wants to she will also continue. if not, we will see that....but without doubt, in light of the past post she is pushing the buttons...perhaps this makes her happy...

And you don't think Satan can use your mind for his own use? Satan is a deceiver and he is cunning. You have given him a foothold in your life and he isn't going to let go until you turn toward Jesus and allow Jesus to guide you.

Well, ofcourse I know Satan is not deluding me, because I have the Holy Spirit and my home is blessed. Severus is from my own mind and I made Severus, not Satan. Listen to me already for goodness sake!!!

Don't you see she likes this and wants it to continue? Stop feeding that spirit and take the conversation to a Christian place...if Polly really wants to she will also continue. if not, we will see that....but without doubt, in light of the past post she is pushing the buttons...perhaps this makes her happy...

I believe I have tried that in another thread she created and for some reason she would rather post on this thread.

Yes, Exactly. I don't hear the Spirit of God in theses conversations at all. The tulpa conversation is always the theme. If no one else discussed it, then important things could be discussed? Where is the scripture in these posts? Polly said she thinks she has to do good things to go to heaven. Isn't discussing this important, with scripture without asking opinion but stating the truth.

I gave Polly scriptures in an old thread about Harry Potter (that is witchcraft, necromancy) and all this stuff. She agreed with it and then later went back to this, because she didn't know what she could do in her life to replace these things. If no one engages this tulpa thing then there is no conversation on it, making room for God to be in control.

Here are a few examples in the bible:

"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Revelations 21:8).

"Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God" (Leviticus 19:31).

"And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger" (2 Chronicles 33:6).

God hates these things.

Yes, Exactly. I don't hear the Spirit of God in theses conversations at all. The tulpa conversation is always the theme. If no one else discussed it, then important things could be discussed? Where is the scripture in these posts? Polly said she thinks she has to do good things to go to heaven. Isn't discussing this important, with scripture without asking opinion but stating the truth.

I gave Polly scriptures in an old thread about Harry Potter (that is witchcraft, necromancy) and all this stuff. She agreed with it and then later went back to this, because she didn't know what she could do in her life to replace these things. If no one engages this tulpa thing then there is no conversation on it, making room for God to be in control.

Ok Olivia I'm actually going to place you on ignore. I guess if anyone else has something to contribute to this, but it isn't the way you like it, then it isn't in the Spirit of God.

Polly good luck with whatever you are trying to find. God loves you and trust him in the truth. Satan will lie to you, and sweeping this truth under the rug won't just magically make him disappear.

More bible verses:

"A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them" (Leviticus 20:27).

"And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people" (Leviticus 20:6).

"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God" (Galatians 5:19-21).

"Moreover the [workers with] familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD" (2 Kings 23-24).

I've had some time to regroup and to read where this thread was going. I think this would be a good time for me to jump back in.

Polly, you stated in post #347 that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Is it the same Christ Jesus from the Bible? Born of the Virgin Mary? The One who taught of love and performed miracles? The One who died on the cross and cleansed the world of it's sin? The one who defeated death by rising from the dead? (PLEASE ANSWER)

If so...

Colossians 3

Put On the New Self

Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 [a]Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. 3 For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

5 Therefore [b]consider the members of your earthly body as dead to [c]immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which [d]amounts to idolatry. 6 For it is because of these things that the wrath of God will come [e]upon the sons of disobedience, 7 and in them you also once walked, when you were living [f]in them. 8 But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth. 9 [g]Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old [h]self with its evil practices, 10 and have put on the new self who is being [i]renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created him— 11 a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, [j]barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

More bible verses:

"For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king" (1st Samuel 15:23).

"And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no [more] soothsayers" (Micah 5:12).

"Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers" (Jeremiah 27:9).

Polly, here are some words of encouragement as to what we're trying to do for you as Paul did for the Thessalonians...

1 Thessalonians 2:1-8

Paul's Ministry to the Thessalonians

2 For you yourselves know, brothers,[a] that our coming to you was not in vain. 2 But though we had already suffered and been shamefully treated at Philippi, as you know, we had boldness in our God to declare to you the gospel of God in the midst of much conflict. 3 For our appeal does not spring from error or impurity or any attempt to deceive, 4 but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts. 5 For we never came with words of flattery, as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness. 6 Nor did we seek glory from people, whether from you or from others, though we could have made demands as apostles of Christ. 7 But we were gentle[c] among you, like a nursing mother taking care of her own children. 8 So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.

Did not say that. Please follow the threads...manifesting tulpa DO come from occult practices....Alexandra Davis Neel is occult...but that statement refers back to your own admission of dabbling in witchcraft...I gave a lengthy explanation which included my opwn former involvement...
Here are a few examples in the bible:

"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Revelations 21:8).

"Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God" (Leviticus 19:31).

"And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger" (2 Chronicles 33:6).

God hates these things.

Amen...NOW the case is really closed....

Once again!

Polly why are you here?

Are you looking for justification for your relationship with Severus?

Why shouldn't I ban you once and for all?

Back