I Am Healed!

I Am Healed!

Good Morning All! Happy Tuesday to YOU! I greet you in abundant peace on today; a peace that surpasses all understanding. I come to you today with gratefulness in my heart, for God is truly a good God. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing and being glad in it. I invite you to do the same. Our God is a mighty awesome God! This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

I trust that this email finds all doing well, as I am.

Isaiah 53:5 - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
2 Chronicles 7:14 - If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

When most people think of healing, they almost immediately think of physical healing.

God not only heals us physically. God has all power and He heals in so many other ways too.

Thank God on this morning for who He is and for that ability!

This morning, I want to address inner healing. The healing of emotions and in particular, unforgiveness.

Because we as humans, on an every day basis, encounter and experience so much "stuff", we can be deemed, at times, damaged goods.

We are often times wounded vessels. We are often hurt by other people. From gossip, to slander, to deceit, to malice, we endure a number of things.

We are often times faced with how to deal with our emotions. We deal with unforgiveness (whether you want to admit it or not).

But I thank God that He is a God who can heal us from the inside out. He is a healer of emotions.

Matthew 8:8 (b) -  But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.

This morning I share this prayer with you that I often refer back to from time to time. I pray that it be a blessing to you.

Lord Jesus,
Through the healing power of the Holy Spirit, I ask you to walk back into my memory with me. Every hurt that has been done to me, I release to you.

Lord, you have the power to heal. I also have the power to heal. For my part, I choose to forgive anyone responsible for that hurt. You have died for their sin as well as mine, so they owe me nothing.

Any bitterness that may have come into my spirit as a result of these hurts, I surrender to you. Fill that empty space with your love. I ask you to give me the love that you have for them so I may see the good in them that you see.

Lord, if I have caused any harm to this person, I ask you to heal that also. I, too, am guilty of hurting others without realizing it. If there is anything I must to do to make amends for the harm I have caused, I ask you to bring that to my awareness.

The more forgiveness I choose to give to those who have harmed me, the more forgiveness and healing I will receive from you. I claim the power of forgiveness you promised to those who forgive.

Thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

Back