I Am Leaving.

MichaelH

Inactive
Blessing to all, I will be leaving. I am not sure if I will be back. If I said I would, I would have to keep my word and do not want that bondage.

God is good, and I encourage all to pursue the understanding and ability to be led by the Holy Spirit.

I am not leaving because of any conversation here or any issue with anyone. I love everyone here, even the hard headed ones.

Blessings to those that have revelation, Mario, Sal, fight the good fight of faith, no wavering, If God said it in his Word, it's settled. Time is ticking down for earth (40 years?) Keep the plan, run the race.

For the others you know how to get a hold of me.

For the rest, if you need.

[email protected]

It's a ministry e-mail, can't promise I will get right back to you as I have to go out of state for a bit. (Have to believe God for a computer again)

Be encouraged in everything.

Jesus Is Lord.

Blessing to all, I will be leaving. I am not sure if I will be back. If I said I would, I would have to keep my word and do not want that bondage.

God is good, and I encourage all to pursue the understanding and ability to be led by the Holy Spirit.

I am not leaving because of any conversation here or any issue with anyone. I love everyone here, even the hard headed ones.

Blessings to those that have revelation, Mario, Sal, fight the good fight of faith, no wavering, If God said it in his Word, it's settled. Time is ticking down for earth (40 years?) Keep the plan, run the race.

[email protected]

It's a ministry e-mail, can't promise I will get right back to you as I have to go out of state for a bit. (Have to believe God for a computer again)

Jesus Is Lord.
Mike I know I don't want you to go..but Im hanging by a "thread" anyway. You know its really stinks sometimes to admit when we are wrong..it can be embarrassing as I well know. But humility and truth are the Lords good ways and I often stumble. Mike I have been the WOF man of faith guy before...weakness and love and mercy are much more powerful and brings much more peace.

Yeah, don't leave because you and I disagree. That's silly. I think it can be worked out. You have some good advice and bring a lot to the forum. You just need to be able to admit when you are wrong... we all are at times!

You know I was one of the first to defend you when that Jiminney got on here. I was disgusted and reported him. We are a team! We stand up for each other against outsiders. However, we don't always have to agree on everything.

Last edited:
Well Michael, I will be very disappointed to see you go. Although we disagree on some things, I love that you want to fervently serve the Lord and I do think that you have a definite purpose discussing faith. Honestly, I don't feel it is the Lord's will for you to leave. If you want to discuss with me anything that may have offended you from me, please pm me, but I want you to know that I think God has a valuable purpose for you regarding faith. If you decide to still leave may you be very blessed and keep seeking God, growing in His perfect love and wisdom.

Thanks Michael, i've learnt and have been strengthened by reading posts of yours. I admire your straightforward no-nonsense approach. I'll definitely keep in mind things you've posted that will keep me so strong in my faith. That is what i've sought is to be strengthened in my faith and you've definitely helped me in that. All the best , but be great if you stuck around.

[email protected]

Jesus Is Lord.

It was indeed a blessing to have met you and conversed with you in these forums. I, like many others, am sad to see you go. You have a very sound scriptural delivery, never lose that. May God continue to richly bless you in your future endeavors my friend!

"And when Abner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak to him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib...and the king lamented Abner...your hands were not bound, nor your feet put into fetters: as a man falls before wicked men, so did you fall."

Walk Quietly Before the Lord, Beloved.

may God always bless you Michael and keep you ..
I am very blessed to have met you ..

our roots are in the Lord .. and those of faith pick up our feet and allow the spirit to send us where we are needed .. work hard while it is still day .. for our rest in near ..

[email protected]

Jesus Is Lord.
Will miss you Michael.. Learned a lot from you.. You will be missed everyone here.. God bless you brother! May the Lord use you mightily..

Reactions: Sal
Will miss you Michael.. Learned a lot from you.. You will be missed everyone here.. God bless you brother! May the Lord use you mightily..
may God always bless you Michael and keep you ..
I am very blessed to have met you ..

our roots are in the Lord .. and those of faith pick up our feet and allow the spirit to send us where we are needed .. work hard while it is still day .. for our rest in near ..
It was indeed a blessing to have met you and conversed with you in these forums. I, like many others, am sad to see you go. You have a very sound scriptural delivery, never lose that. May God continue to richly bless you in your future endeavors my friend!
God be with you Brother.
It was nice to have met you. Keep fighting the good fight, and be blessed.

Just Got back from UT to see the wife and daughter briefly.
Blessings, I have a change to thank all you, God has something else to do for me, it requires traveling and obedience. I just can't be on because of of time and internet availability.

One thing the Lord would have you all do to keep it simple as if I have ever said anything that means anything is to look at scripture, and consider that first and above all your situations and troubles the World brings.

If the Lord said nothing by any means shall hurt you (Luke 10:19) and I will perfect those things that concern you (Psalm 138:8) then with great confidence I will tell you God always keeps his word if you will side with him. Faith speaks, and meditate on those scriptures God spoke as they never return void. (Like God said it, so Nothing changes that) God already said, so we agree with what He already said.

Walking by faith, is walking and believing only that which He said. Not what they said, not the giants, not the bills, not the company, not the economic situation, but what God said. Remember, Issac was going back to Egypt because of the extreme poverty in a land where nothing produced, but God said stay, and Issac in that same year reaped 100 fold. Your location, your circumstance will never overcome what God said.

Never let anyone talk you out of your victory, healing, prosperity, sound mind, peace, sure dwelling place. God already said.

Ravidran, The next pregnancy, you write down those scriptures, and if the wife say I hope I keep this one, you say it would be impossible not to. The Lord told me he knows and has heard, and that you not be moved but comforted and be full of the Word. His will is accomplished by what He spoke, and the body that follows and believes what He spoke. The victory is yours.

Blessings all and thank you again. I won't get back for awhile. Your not forgotten though, family is family, even if siblings don't always agree.

Jesus Is Lord.

Back