I am new here

I am new here

Hi everyone
I don't really know what to say, only that I am a mother of three boys well one is my step son who i love just as my own. They are all grown up and my youngest is 25. I became a born again christian and gave my life to Jesus just after my mother died. When I come home and told my husband I thought he was going to throw me out but we are still together. That was 5 years ago. I am still prayer for my family to get to now Jesus as there Lord and Saviour I hope you all will join me in that prayer.
........... Love Jane

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Godbe4me

So glad you found our forum!!! I think you'll love it here. There are many here, including myself, who are praying for the salvation of our loved ones. We will be happy to pray with you for yours.

Looking forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

WELCOME-3.gif

Yes will indeed pray for your family to be saved and please pray for mine as well. I am the only one saved in my family. But God can do miracles..after all He saved us:)

Welcome to the forum:)

Hey welcome to the forums...Its great to have you here..Im sure you were brought her on purpose..

God Is Great All The Time..

Jake

Wow Thank you all

For your words of encouragement and very warm welcome. GlowofHisGlory I will indeed pray for your family. I pray that God blessings will be upon each and everyone of you
May he shower His love down upon this forum ..... Thank you again :heart:Jane

Well hello there sister!! Let me welcome you to CFS:D We are all hot for Jesus and I will be praying for your family to get to know Jesus as Lord n saviour. Your home now kik bak n relax in the word of the Lord. you will like it here :D

Welcome-43.gif

Just call me Chili as all my friends do. God Bless you sister.
This sis a good site to hang out with. I'm here in the NW with ya. WA. Nice to have a close buddy. Fish ON!!

Chili out

Hi Jane and welcome. I am also new here and I love it already. There is so much knowledge here. I hope you enjoy yourself, as I do. God bless.

Chrissy

AN20WELCOME655556555.gif
Jane, I hope you will enjoy yourself here in CFS, the folks here are warm and are a friendly bunch of people I have had a pleasure in knowing, you will learn much from these wonderful people.
I pray you will be truly blessed today and always

Back