I am new here

I am new here

:dance:I am so excited to find a Christian Forum. Jesus has just saved me from worry, fear, doubt, impatience, shame, anger, pain, regret, guilt, sadness/sorrow/grief, hatred, loss, anxiety, confusion, prostitution, lying, stealing, promiscuity, boredom, disease, self-destruction, depression, ignorance and stress. God put me in a coma and did surgery. He uprooted all negativity.

In place of the negativity, I was given pride to be the daughter of the King, health, knowledge, wisdom, self-worth, activity, honesty, giving, faithfulness, peace, healing, prayer, faith, courage, trust, patience, life, hope, innocence, happiness'joy, love, gain and calmness.

All these happened because I started to pray. I remembered my dad's song to me. "Why worry, when you can pray, trust in Jesus He knows the way, don't be a doubting Thomas, believe up His promise, promise, why worry, worry, worry, when you can pray?" I started praying and that is when God started working in me.

This happened over time since the beginning of this year.

:dance:I am so excited to find a Christian Forum. Jesus has just saved me from worry, fear, doubt, impatience, shame, anger, pain, regret, guilt, sadness/sorrow/grief, hatred, loss, anxiety, confusion, prostitution, lying, stealing, promiscuity, boredom, disease, self-destruction, depression, ignorance and stress. God put me in a coma and did surgery. He uprooted all negativity.

In place of the negativity, I was given pride to be the daughter of the King, health, knowledge, wisdom, self-worth, activity, honesty, giving, faithfulness, peace, healing, prayer, faith, courage, trust, patience, life, hope, innocence, happiness'joy, love, gain and calmness.

All these happened because I started to pray. I remembered my dad's song to me. "Why worry, when you can pray, trust in Jesus He knows the way, don't be a doubting Thomas, believe up His promise, promise, why worry, worry, worry, when you can pray?" I started praying and that is when God started working in me.

This happened over time since the beginning of this year.

Hallelujah for your new life in Jesus! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you

Thanks very much moderator for your kind words. I have been forgiven a lot. I am very glad that Jesus died on the cross so that I may have life.:D

This is how I look like

Muthoni.jpg

Picture was taken last year. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ has kept me well. It is hard for anyone to tell that I was told about having AIDS for 14 years and Bipolar for 9 years. I am a miracle.

Hello and WELCOME,:welcome:

Thank you for sharing how God has blessed you this year.

I am sure that you will soon feel a part of the forum family.

Hi Minneh and welcome to CFS, it is a real pleasure to have you here! I really enjoyed your testimony!

Thank you

Violet, thanks very much for you creative thoughts. Thanks to Housesitter, Boanerges and God's Child for your welcoming words.

He reigns. JESUS is Lord! He reigns

I really enjoyed your testimony!

When I told my mother-in-law, she told me the stress on my face was gone. Christ has done physical changes on me. I now do my dishes every night. Do laundry on Monday. Houseclean on Wednesdays including dusting which I hated. I was not always this way. There are days all I did was to sleep. Now I live "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15. I am learning this things at age 39. And I was brought up a Christian. How can one Christian girl carry so much garbage? So I just keep getting saved moment mbae (I spell that way for fun) moment.

When all the negativity had been named and removed, I felt like I just had holes in my chest area. I was plastered lovingly mbae God and as my eldest brother told me, I was also painted a new colour mbae God himself. My friend Jane said that God puts one in a comma and does the surgery. I believe this is what happened to me. God has been working on me for a while. And now, I am not afraid of death.

One guy after I told him about my newness said that I am pushing it too hard. He is Christian and then he added that I should let it flow. Let it be. I thought about that and I thought, he is right. I should relax and enjoy what God has done for me. If I do not enjoy the health, who else will enjoy it for me?

To tell you the truth, I was not looking for a Christian Forum. I was bored because another forum had been down for a while. It is a from about my Mother country Kenya. I went to look for other Kenya sites and then something told me to type Christian forum. This was number two, closet to what I was looking for and now here I am.

Another guy also Christian told me that I will be tested. But you know what, I am not worried, Moderator Violet said that God is with me all the time. See, there was a reason I came here. To learn and if I may so humbly say, I am here to listen. I love reading and writing and praying. I pray for all forum people in all my forums. I ask for the blood of Jesus upon you. Not just now but every day.

My friend Pascale is going to do a course on non fiction creativity and she is going to write the story of my life. I am so excited. I want to glorify God for he has brought me a long ways. I love Him and Jesus and the Holy Ghost/Spirit

I was in a sweat lodge one time (When you have AIDS you try anything) and I prayed to God that the book may be written, that it may tell the truth throughout the world. Pascale told me it will take five years to write the book. She is a no nonsense woman.

Where should I start a testimony from when when I was a little girl until now. I survived only because of God.

Blessings of Christ.

Minneh, I am so very happy you joined.
You have a true love for God!
He loves you!
Many, many blessings in your life!

Back