I Am New

Dec 6, 2010
I am new on this forum. I have joined other christian forums also. I guess that I just am hooked! LOL I look forward to making good christian friends and great fellowship. Something that is so needed in the churches but people seldom really find. :)

Reactions: Jeffin
Feb 6, 2009
This is my second reply to you Zillions. Don't know what happened to the first one!!!!! So I'll say again welcome:)

Dec 6, 2010
Vision 1 LOL a hundred times over! I am with more than one christian forum and sometimes may not remember just what or how many times I've posted! xspinning in response to your question I picked that name because one day I would like for God to make me a mulit-zillionaire, not to consume it upon my own lust, but to help myself and others. Sometimes I will even answer my phone with Multi-Zillionaire speaking! LOL I thank everybody for their wonderful, such warm welcome! I am glad to be here and blessed also!

Natty

Bi-polar club leader
May 3, 2010
Kent
Welcome to the forum zillions - you will find wonderful fellowship here :)

Nov 28, 2010
America
Welcome, welcome to ya, Zillions. I hope you make many a friend on here. You're right about people not making many friends in church these days.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Sydney, Australia
jeffin.com
I am new on this forum. I have joined other christian forums also. I guess that I just am hooked! LOL I look forward to making good christian friends and great fellowship. Something that is so needed in the churches but people seldom really find. :)
Hi Zillions, welcome to our forums. Hope you have a great time here. God bless you.