I am Online!

I am Online!

Woo! My first video out! I'm excited and completly HORRIFIED! :eek:
Anyways here it is:
Top 5 Awesome Moments in the Bible - posted by Richard Sanford (TheRichard) - tangle.com

I'm still trying to get used to Tangle, but that link SHOULD work, and you should be able to view the video without having to join or anything. I hope.
I'm hoping to do a series where I do different things, sometimes fun random stuff like this first one, other times just regular Bible studies, game and book reviews, and if I ever get any good Ripping software then I'll also do some movie reviews.

So tell me what you think and don't be afraid to totally and completly crush my fragile fragile spirit. ;P

Richard ... That was awesome brother . Continue on making these videos . God has given you a special talent ... use it for His Glory .

Thanks and am looking forward to more videos from ' The Richard "

And the Nominee for the best Christian Video is:

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

:dance::dance:RICHARDS:dance::dance:

Yaaaaayyyyy Yaaaaayyyyyy Yaaaaayyyyyyy

That was "Awesome" Richard
thank you so much for sharing.

Wooo! A positive review! =D
The next one will probably be a week or so from now. I don't have many ideas and it also takes a loooooooooooooooong time. X_X;

great work

"In the beginnning God created the heavens and the earth: There is more awsome in that statement than you can shake a stick at!"

I just loved when you said that! Great work RichardS :dance:!

The vid was fun & informative both! I can't wait to see your next one!

P.S. I could see the image of a person praying in the center of the pic of "space dust clouds", I thought that was the angel you were refering to before you showed the arrow pointing to the shape of the angle :D.

And the Nominee for the best Christian Video is:

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:​

:dance::dance:RICHARDS:dance::dance:

Yaaaaayyyyy Yaaaaayyyyyy Yaaaaayyyyyyy

That was "Awesome" Richard

thank you so much for sharing.

What Godbe4me said!!!!

Good job!

Whew! Now I feel all awesome. :eek:
You know what they say, you are your own worst critic. Well I was terrified out of my mind before posting this. ^^;;
But now I feel Grrrrreat!(ala tony the tiger) :D

Concider yourselves the unnoficial #6 most awesome people! =D

Nice! I really liked it. Good job.

Only thing is - I was expecting to see the cross and the resurrection on the list.

Only thing is - I was expecting to see the cross and the resurrection on the list.
They are. Just not mentioned specifically. I just lumped them into when I said Jesus died for our sins. And the picture during that sentence is of Jesus rising to Heaven.

Woo! ok my second video is now up.
You should be able to see it here:
RichardSays #2 Infinite Forgiveness - posted by Richard Sanford (TheRichard) - tangle.com

and I think this is a proper link to my profile on Tangle. Though I do believe you have to be a member to look at it. (memberships free)
Richard Sanford - 22 - Male - - tangle.com

I usually have some updates on the video there or general blog thoughts.

Any feedback you all can give would be great. Always need to be better. :D

And lastly I'm thinking on making this the Official RichardSays thread where I'll let you all know when I've updated or something else video related, So if it's possible for a Mod to rename this thread "RichardSays" I would be grateful.
Please and thank you! :D

Back