I Am Pleased To Become A New Member Of This Site.

I have just signed up now and as an appreciation, I would like to present this link to you:

She's my granddaughter, a 3-year old girl who is smart and amazing. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Me: My grandchildren are cuter than yours!
You: You're nuts! My granddaughter is cuter than all yours put together!
Me: Ya' wanna FIGHT?!?!?

Me: My grandchildren are cuter than yours!
You: You're nuts! My granddaughter is cuter than all yours put together!
Me: Ya' wanna FIGHT?!?!?
This is supposed to be a Christian site right? I never thought there are fighters here. Mine is sharing; not fighting nor competing. God bless you.

Hope you share with me something about your cute kids; maybe an amazing photo whatsoever. I'm sure they are cute as you said unlike us in the third world country.
Well, yours sure is a cutie! Thank you for sharing that. My oldest turns 25 on Sunday, and my youngest is 5. Ten grandchildren, although I would like to claim 11 (one was adopted out.) I've never met two of them and may never. Five are my own, and 6 are my husband's -- our first spouses had passed away. We married when we had a teen boy and girl each.

And yes, they're all cute! :D

Don't mind @TezriLi lol.. However, it was pleasure to have you here to this Christian Forum Site. Welcome and hope you'd enjoy it with us. So you are a grandmother! Your granddaughter, she is darling! I have one daughter and she is three years old as you can see her on my display picture. All children are beautiful!

I have just signed up now and as an appreciation, I would like to present this link to you:

She's my granddaughter, a 3-year old girl who is smart and amazing. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your grand-daughter is amazing. that was just wonderful, we have a 2 year old daughter at the moment and she is very much like your grand-daughter, a real character! God bless you and God bless the little one...

Well, yours sure is a cutie! Thank you for sharing that. My oldest turns 25 on Sunday, and my youngest is 5. Ten grandchildren, although I would like to claim 11 (one was adopted out.) I've never met two of them and may never. Five are my own, and 6 are my husband's -- our first spouses had passed away. We married when we had a teen boy and girl each.

And yes, they're all cute! :D
I see, that's great. As the saying goes, "the more, the merrier." I suppose they're all Christians, so they would grow up on the right path.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your grand-daughter is amazing. that was just wonderful, we have a 2 year old daughter at the moment and she is very much like your grand-daughter, a real character! God bless you and God bless the little one...
Thanks for that. We're lucky to have grandchildren while others die without seeing them.

Don't mind @TezriLi lol.. However, it was pleasure to have you here to this Christian Forum Site. Welcome and hope you'd enjoy it with us. So you are a grandmother! Your granddaughter, she is darling! I have one daughter and she is three years old as you can see her on my display picture. All children are beautiful!
I'm a grandfather who feels joy in children as a blessing from God. Thanks for your comment and hope to see her photo here.

Back