I am pretty sure that over here in Melbourne, Australia for instance regular beef mince has a lots of blood in it

Recently, I have bought some mince meat(beef) from one of the supermarkets and when I was going to cook it I realised it had blood. So I washed it out with water, but I still think it had blood in it, even after the washing.

you can get halal meat which doesn’t have blood for instance, but obviously as a Christian it’s not the right meat. I suppose you can get in some areas of Melbourne kosher, which is not supposed to have blood, but again, it’s Jewish.

I think for now, I am just going to stick to cleaned fish, eggs, etc, in order to avoid blood.

Thoughts

I think for now, I am just going to stick to cleaned fish, eggs, etc, in order to avoid blood.
Sounds like the people that prepare minced beef are not doing a through job. Just be careful in your selection. I always examine what i buy, specially after one time when i brought a ready meal that went off on the day, what i found out later is that some shops save money, by re-dating foods. When the date is clear to see as day, and its the days date, then alarm bells should go off.

Back