I am so new.. :O)

I am so new.. :O)

Hi everyone, just wanted to say Hello I am new, but I am not newly born again. That happened a while a go. I have a son that is 20 in the army, he is a gunner on the back of a Humvee and he leaves for Iraq early March. My daughter who is 23, lust enlisted into the Air force and she leaves for boot camp Feb 11, she is going into Missile and Space mechanics. Please pray for them, and not just for them but for all that serve to keep our country safe. Pray for me, I know God will keep my son safe and will bring him home. But having both my children it's a little difficult, and we are so close. And I'm a single Mom so it will be a definite empty nest cry I am going to have. I know God has plans for me and he will always take care of my children and me. But just pray that my Faith becomes deeper.:groupray:

Hi everyone, just wanted to say Hello I am new, but I am not newly born again. That happened a while a go. I have a son that is 20 in the army, he is a gunner on the back of a Humvee and he leaves for Iraq early March. My daughter who is 23, lust enlisted into the Air force and she leaves for boot camp Feb 11, she is going into Missile and Space mechanics. Please pray for them, and not just for them but for all that serve to keep our country safe. Pray for me, I know God will keep my son safe and will bring him home. But having both my children it's a little difficult, and we are so close. And I'm a single Mom so it will be a definite empty nest cry I am going to have. I know God has plans for me and he will always take care of my children and me. But just pray that my Faith becomes deeper.:groupray:

We praise you God, and ask for protection and blessings for InHisEyes and her children.
May You grant them peace and comfort.
Amen.

My prayers are with your family and I pray for God to keep a hedge of protection around your children~
also~
WELCOME!!!!

Welcome IHE! I will gladly pray for the protection of your family.

butterballztammywithflwrswlcm.gif

Welcome, InHisEyes! You've found a great place to be! Stop by the Coffee House sometime for a cuppa!
iraqcross.jpg

Back