I Couldn't Stay Away

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
As you see, I'm back on the forum. I couldn't stay way for long. I am realizing I'm needing this forum, and you guys need a friend like me to be around and encourage people.

I get a hot temper as also you can see, and it's gotta stop right this minute. I just need to not think the things I've been thinking. The forum doesn't revolve around me. It revolves around all of us.

I really hope you all can welcome me back not necessarily with open arms, but just welcome me back. I have got to learn to take things with a grain of salt. You all know how it is.

Anyway, I need you guys to be by my side through this storm. It will get easy, but right now I need all of my brothers and sisters now more than ever. Thanks, and God bless.

A big welcome back. I was waiting for you . I hope you don't mind me saying it but do you think you're a bit of a drama queen!. I like your passion and enthusiasm for Osteen and besides drama queen or not it' s great entertainment, uplifting and lighthearted to look at it in a positive way.Imagine angels rejoicing welcoming you.

A big welcome back. I was waiting for you . I hope you don't mind me saying it but do you think you're a bit of a drama queen!. I like your passion and enthusiasm for Osteen and besides drama queen or not it' s great entertainment, uplifting and lighthearted to look at it in a positive way.Imagine angels rejoicing welcoming you.

You can call me Mr. Drama King since I'm a brother in Christ. And thanks for welcoming me back to the forums. I'm glad to be back, but I do need to say , that the next time I act like this again, I am giving the mods the permission to ban me. But while I'm here, I will uplift you guys.

Drama King yeah that's better. I find you are very uplifting and with so much heaviness in people's lives we need people like you to lift us up. You could inject positivity when needed!

Drama King yeah that's better. I find you are very uplifting and with so much heaviness in people's lives we need people like you to lift us up. You could inject positivity when needed!

I'm not going to act like the moderator type as I've said before. I will uplift when needed.

I just want to say I'm not creating anymore Joel Osteen threads. I just want the forum to stay semi sane. Fair enough?

You can call me Mr. Drama King since I'm a brother in Christ. And thanks for welcoming me back to the forums. I'm glad to be back, but I do need to say , that the next time I act like this again, I am giving the mods the permission to ban me. But while I'm here, I will uplift you guys.

The mods ban false teachers, atheists and trolls. You want to count yourself among them?

You want to be a martyr on a Christian site? My advice is to put this line of thought out of your mind. Unless you planning a de-conversion some time soon. Christians are friends and family for eternity. We are all part of the same body. You can't leave the body. You live with that annoying hand that keeps flicking the ear....until Jesus returns.

You need a hiding and a hug back at the same time ;).

Last edited:
What do you mean @KingJ when you say"you need a hiding and a hug at the same time"?

I just feel like I cause problems when I get on forums cause I want them perfect.

@God calls me Olivia got me thinking. Should I stay or should I go? This question is not for you guys to answer. It's the title of a song, and it's making me think and pray about it. If God tells me to stay , I'll stay. If He says go, that means "don't join anymore forums whatsoever." I will not announce to you guys if I go. I will leave quietly. I am going to think on this for a day or so. Anyway.

Ps. Please don't get sad if I leave. It will be what God wants.

Last edited:
Stop being silly. Why in the universe would God want you to leave a Christian forum? Please use that noggen between your ears.

Christianity is not about YOU, it is about YOU HELPING others. You leaving = you deciding to STOP helping others.

I think little to nothing of those that leave. Unless you have serious personal issues / disagreements with a mod, there is no justification for it. You never grow up with siblings? Fighting is new to you?

Anyways, I am '''done''' / '''gone''' from these type of threads. Bye.

Last edited:
Stop being silly. Why in the universe would God want you to leave a Christian forum? Please use that noggen between your ears.

Christianity is not about YOU, it is about YOU HELPING others. So you leaving = you deciding to STOP helping others.

I think little to nothing of those that leave. Unless a you have serious personal issues / disagreements with a mod, there is no justification for it. You never grow up with siblings? Fighting is new to you?

God could tell me to leave the forums and go help people in real life. Don't tell me what He is/isn't going to say. You don't know. If I leave, I leave for good because I'm not fit to be on any type of forum. It's not just Christian. Secular as well. Anyway.....

Christianity is not about YOU, it is about YOU HELPING others. You leaving = you deciding to STOP helping others.

I think little to nothing of those that leave. Unless you have serious personal issues / disagreements with a mod, there is no justification for it. You never grow up with siblings? Fighting is new to you?

So instead of leaving the forum you leave the thread where you can help people as well. Your entire message here contradicts itself.

Really, you parallel the thread to the forum. That is amazing discernment. Enjoy your fruitful discussion with JF.

I left a forum because the environment was unfriendly, IMO, and I felt this was because the mods allowed people to say unkind things to each other. Here, that doesn't happen. I don't understand why you keep doing this. No one has done anything unkind.

I left a forum because the environment was unfriendly, IMO, and I felt this was because the mods allowed people to say unkind things to each other. Here, that doesn't happen. I don't understand why you keep doing this. No one has done anything unkind.

No they haven't. But it may be my time to go. Please don't worry about it.

Back