I Do Not Seal My Lips

I think some of us or all of us at times get fearful when those who do evil succeed in their plans, and it is because we are not trusting in the Lord, and we are not resting in him; and/or it is because we believe somehow that evil can trump God, but it cannot! Our God and Lord Jesus Christ is far above all rule and authority, power and dominion. God the Father has placed all things under Jesus’ feet. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. In everything he has the supremacy. Amen! He is the ruler of God’s creation; the head over every power and authority; and all angels, authorities and powers are in submission to him. Praise God! [See: Eph. 1:15-23; Col. 1:15-20; Rev. 3:14; Col. 2:9-10; & 1 Pet. 3:21-22.] In that we can rest secure, knowing that God rules supreme over all.

So, instead of fretting over what evil people do or even over what appears to be as though they have succeeded in their evil ways, we should place our trust in the Lord, and he will give us his peace. We should find our delight in him even when all hell is breaking loose all around us. And, we should commit our ways into his capable, powerful and loving hands, waiting on him, keeping his ways, delighting in his word, and believing that he hears our cries for mercy, and that he will sustain us and will give us strength and grace through it all. And, we should continue to give him all honor, praise and glory and never ever give up!

I Do Not Seal My Lips / An Original Work / January 13, 2014

Based off Psalms 37, 40

Do not fear when evil man
Has success in all their plans,
For like grass they’ll wither soon.
They’ll be cut off from the land.

Trust in the Lord and He’ll give you peace.
Find your delight in Him through all stress.
All of your ways commit unto Him.
All your desires from Him He’ll fulfill.

Wait for the Lord; keep His way.
Delight in His Word always.
He’ll be with you to the end;
Life eternal found in Him.

I waited patiently for my Lord.
He turned to me, and He heard my cry.
He set my feet on the Solid Rock.
He gave to me a firm place to stand.

Blessed are we, who trust the Lord,
Who do not turn to false gods.
Our desire’s to do God’s will.
His word is within our hearts.

I will proclaim salvation to man.
You put a new song now in my mouth.
I’ll not withhold your love and your grace.
I’ll speak forevermore of your truth.

http://originalworks.info/i-do-not-seal-my-lips/

Back