I don't know how to cope...

May the Lord bless you and give you comfort along with peace and joy.

My dear sister, remember that life is not easy. It was never easy. May I say to you with all love that what is happening to you, many people experience the painful results of others' or their own choices that run contrary to God's ways...murder, sexual abuse, greed, lying/fraud, slander, adultery, kidnapping, etc. All of these can be explained by people who have refused to give God access and influence over their lives. They are going about their lives as they see fit, and they and others suffer.

There is no question that there is pain and intense suffering in this world. Some of it is explained by selfish, hateful actions on the part of others. Some of it defies an explanation in this life. But God offers us himself. God gives us the knowledge that he has endured also, and is aware of our pain and needs. Jesus said to his disciples, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." There is ample reason to be afraid, troubled, but God can give us his peace, which is greater than the problem before us. He is after all, God, the Creator. The one who has always existed. The one who created a universe on the backstroke.

When that happens, we are then allowing their actions to dictate our lives.
True, I dont disagree with anything you've said... I just wonder where I went wrong....but I'm not going back to my former church...thats a wrap...but I'm trying to fix what I can do though.thank you guys for youre concern.

And youre right right about God giving you peace, i love looking up at the sky BC its nice to see something bigger than yourself and your current problems...that in itself is comforting.

True, I dont disagree with anything you've said... I just wonder where I went wrong....but I'm not going back to my former church...thats a wrap...but I'm trying to fix what I can do though.thank you guys for youre concern.

And youre right right about God giving you peace, i love looking up at the sky BC its nice to see something bigger than yourself and your current problems...that in itself is comforting.

My dear sister.....YOU did not go wrong!!!! Do not blame yourself. That is one of Satan's best tricks.

Look for and do not settle for anything less than a Church which teaches Bible truth and doctrine.
Ask to meet with the pastor and ask him direct questions such as, whom does he say Jesus Christ is?

Does he believe in the Trinity, the 2nd Coming of Christ, the Rapture. Does he teach the Bible or denomination dogma.

Any pastor worth his salt will jump at the opportunity to discuss these things with you. If he will not talk with you, move on.

My dear sister.....YOU did not go wrong!!!! Do not blame yourself. That is one of Satan's best tricks.

Look for and do not settle for anything less than a Church which teaches Bible truth and doctrine.
Ask to meet with the pastor and ask him direct questions such as, whom does he say Jesus Christ is?

Does he believe in the Trinity, the 2nd Coming of Christ, the Rapture. Does he teach the Bible or denomination dogma.

Any pastor worth his salt will jump at the opportunity to discuss these things with you. If he will not talk with you, move on.
Okay, definitely will do.

I surely surely will :)

I would like to post a prayer for you........

"Dear Lord, forgive me of my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness so that I can bring my sister "autumn oddity" and her concerns and problems in her life. I ask you to bless her and give her peace, comfort and joy so that she can enjoy her life and be happy and safe. I ask you to give her strength and the ability to reject the temptation of Satan so that she can stand strong for Christ.......In Jesus name, Amen".

Back