I Experienced The Devil.

He scared me. He was there real, he scared me. He was real.

he is real .. and so are his demons who do his bidding ..
but they are only scary if you fear the worldly .. they have no power over your soul if you resit them (temptation) and do not obey the destruction they wish to lead you too ..

CLAIM THESE VERSES AS YOURS ..
(only Jesus has the power over your soul IF you believe in Him & obey Him)

Mat 10:28 “Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Jhn 10:28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

Rom 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
Rom 8:39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:
The devil got a foothold when i was young.

my 1st encounter with demons was when I was a teenager ..
I have seen them and heard them many times since then ..
and when I was young and stupid, even talked to them (until Jesus exposed them) ..
I believed in Jesus since I can remember .. but it wasn't until I finally had a "personal relation" with Jesus that I no longer felt fear of them .. because my personal relation is the GREATEST thing and most extraordinary thing I have ever experienced (and continue to) ..

perhaps God is preparing you, and WHY he allowed you to see ..
I know that is WHY he allowed it for me ..

God Bless you ..

Last edited:
The devil got a foothold when i was young.

my 1st encounter with demons was when I was a teenager ..
I have seen them and heard them many times since then ..
and when I was young and stupid, even talked to them (until Jesus exposed them) ..
I believed in Jesus since I can remember .. but it wasn't until I finally had a "personal relation" with Jesus that I no longer felt fear of them .. because my personal relation is the GREATEST thing and most extraordinary thing I have ever experienced ..

perhaps God is preparing you, and WHY he allowed you to see ..
I know that is WHY he allowed it for me ..

God Bless you ..

Praise and glory be to God; you are getting that close, personal relationship with God. The devil is sent to try you. Rebuke him (resist) and he will flee. Amen. Remember, when Jesus cast out Legion from the man that lived in the tombs? Jesus even had mercy on the demonl and sent them into the pigs; instead of commanding them into outer darkness. Amen. Praise God, my dear, there is a blessing in the midst. Amen. In order to grow in HIM; we must endure the trials and temptations that are sent to test our faith. I say again, Praise ye the Lord. Amen

Sal .. Paul tells us that God allowed "a thorn in his side" .. to which he goes on and says that thorn in his flesh (which is how he viewed it) that "tormented him, and remained with him", WAS a angel/messenger (aggelos) from satan/the devil (satanas) aka a demon .. but as you see, God takes what may look bad, and uses it to good ..

God Bless You and Keep You ..

2Co 12:7 Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself!

Amen; that is Word. the thorn in my flesh keeps me stepping in righteousness with God. Only in Jesus is one found righteous at all. Amen. Give praise, honor, and glory where it is due. He bled for me. Amen.

Back