I felt the Holy Spirits power today.

I felt the Holy Spirits power today.

I am pentecostal and we all know how much they tend to concentrate on the Holy Spirit and the power of It.

Well I always thought they were "nuts" to fall over on being touched because it never happened to me the first time I was a Christian.

Today we was praying standing up at the end of a service and for the first time ever I felt some of the power of the Holy Spirit, No one touched me but the Holy Spirit did.
I nearly lost balance and fell over.

I am still in shock. :smiley150:.

Today changed everything for me, It was a breakthrough.

LOVE IT!

Praise God my brother . You will never be the same . He is working in your life and continue to listen to the Holy Spirit and don't let the enemy attack , cause he will and you just need to tell him to be gone in the name of Jesus. Continue to submit to Him and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Blessings to you and Praise be unto Jesus .

Life has chanced since that experience, I feel more comfortable sharing certain things.
One thing I am laughing about is:
I asked God to help me work through my lack of social skills in that same meeting and I have been confronted by people time and time again all weekend since.
Its been years since I have talked to so many people and I am slowly starting to feel more comfortable..
Anxiety kept me prison behind a computer for so many years, God is answering my prayer as I am starting to feel far more comfortable around people. (And answering the prayers from the prayer request I sent here)
And now I have finally accepted the Holy Spirit I don't feel "Dumb" for talking about God, I was really struggling with it before, trying to push the silly thoughts out of my head saying "Do you know how stupid you sound" but since this experience all that has gone, I get one now and then but I just flood it out with the name of Jesus, I just repeat in my head JESUS JESUS JESUS and it gos away.

I spent a little over 8 years trying to convince myself that God was not real, not that I ever truly believed it.
So I guess I have a mindset to deal with but the Holy Spirit is helping me, Praise the Lord..

Anxiety can be crippling .

Philippians 4:6

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

It's always so wondrous to hear of someone receiving the Holy Spirit! Without Him we are nowhere!

Because some think that once they've been baptised with or filled with the Spirit then that's it forever. Not so. Ephesians 5:17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit.

God's instruction is - present continuous tense - to be being filled with the spirit always. A great prayer to pray daily is: "Lord, keep filling me with Your Holy Spirit." He will!

Heavenly blessings, my friend!

- BM

Life has chanced since that experience, I feel more comfortable sharing certain things.
I asked God to help me work through my lack of social skills in that same meeting and I have been confronted by people time and time again all weekend since.
Its been years since I have talked to so many people and I am slowly starting to feel more comfortable..
Anxiety kept me prison behind a computer for so many years, God is answering my prayer as I am starting to feel far more comfortable around people. (And answering the prayers from the prayer request I sent here)
And now I have finally accepted the Holy Spirit I don't feel "Dumb" for talking about God, I was really struggling with it before, trying to push the silly thoughts out of my head saying "Do you know how stupid you sound" but since this experience all that has gone, I get one now and then but I just flood it out with the name of Jesus, I just repeat in my head JESUS JESUS JESUS and it gos away.

I spent a little over 8 years trying to convince myself that God was not real, not that I ever truly believed it.
So I guess I have a mindset to deal with but the Holy Spirit is helping me, Praise the Lord..

Quote Anxiety kept me prison.
My heart goes out to you and my prayers also, I had Anxiety for many years.

You can get rid of Anxiety easy, just by learning to distress each day.

With my Anxiety I had depression, my confidents was low? I had fears also. I will send you a message in private and it shall help you. Iwill pray for you.

Please pay for the conversion of sinners and unbeliever’s. They are in desperate need of all are prayers.

This home self-help programme, help me beat my fears depression and it has given me back my life. God our father in heaven guided me to it.
http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/

Back