I Get Nowdays More Scared Than Before. Is This A Sign Of Possession?

So nowdays, everytime I hear or see something scary, I get more scared than before. The fear from hearing or seeing that thing lasts for many hours or the whole day, or even for some weeks... The fear feels like a demon is around or inside me. Previously, the fear only lasted for few minutes only, but now it lasts for a really long time.

Is this a sign of possession? Or are my nerves just damaged a lot from the previous demon attacks?

Anyway, can you maybe send me prayers that I stop being scared and that my nerves heal so I don't get too scared anymore?

And is it true what my priest says that a person who has been baptized as a baby can't get possessed? I was baptized when I was a baby in the Evangelical Lutheran Church.

Is this a sign of possession? Or are my nerves just damaged a lot from the previous demon attacks?
neither in my opinion....

Suggest you contemplate on faith on the highest power and its fruits: and not on your power of imaginations and its fruits...

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Anyway, can you maybe send me prayers that I stop being scared and that my nerves heal so I don't get too scared anymore?
Done.

And is it true what my priest says that a person who has been baptized as a baby can't get possessed? I was baptized when I was a baby in the Evangelical Lutheran Church.

Read Temptation of Christ....

Study Matthew Chapter 4 and tell us what you learned.....

This is your homework this Sunday....

Baptism comes AFTER salvation; it is an act of obedience once you publicly proclaim faith in the gift of Jesus Christ.

Baptism (in your case more of a 'christening' most likely) IS NOT some magical protection from evil; especially as a baby.

Will pray for you Polly...

So nowdays, everytime I hear or see something scary, I get more scared than before. The fear from hearing or seeing that thing lasts for many hours or the whole day, or even for some weeks... The fear feels like a demon is around or inside me. Previously, the fear only lasted for few minutes only, but now it lasts for a really long time.

Yeah! Sounds to me like you do not have faith (trust in, reliance upon, cleaving to God and His provision In Christ)...or maybe baby faith, but taking a bath does not save apart from faith...I was studying for the diaconate for the Evangelical Lutheran Church and found my priest and the Bishop/professor to both be extremely apostate, declaring belief in the Creed principles and then in the study hall teaching everyone to doubt it all...bottom line is neither of them actually believed the most basic teachings of Christ and when I confronted the Priest he said after boasting his MA from Harvard Divinity school (that should be the first clue) that this is what he had chosen as his VOCATION and personal belief was irrelevant...I gave him the gospel...he quit the priesthood, divorced his wife, and tried to commit suicide...I pray that through all this he has found God and came to Christ.

A faithless priest baptizing the children of nominal semi-pagan parents (who were doing it mostly because they were told they should or because of cultural or family tradition...followed by a big party with drinking and gorging food and gift giving...but did they ever raise their children on the faith?) this does not make one a child of God (God does). What comes to mind as an example are the Massachusetts Pedophile priests...baptized, 1, 2, 3, communions, confirmation, service, seminary, Holy Orders...now wearing a collar, and all the time children of Belial and not children of God. So make your salvation sure...do not trust in these outward trimmings...believe God!

In His love

brother Paul

I would suggest committing Scripture into your heart so that in those times of fear you can quote it. 2 Timothy 1:7 says, for God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. If you are a Christian you are indwelled with the Holy Spirit, the Comforter. Ask Him to comfort you and to speak the truth of God's Word into your heart. Memorize scripture and speak it out loud. Claim the truth of God's Word. Identify some meaningful Passages for such times and speak them. Also, not to be kooky but you might watch other things that are happening in your life to be sure there are no health problems, for instance sometime a drop in blood sugar will create a feeling of intense fear. Just some random thoughts. Praying for peace for you.

Back