I have a Love letter for you from Him.

So who are you? Are you walking by faith? Are you living for My Return? Or are you caught in a world of fame of shame? You try to be Godly. You try to say "What would Jesus Do"? But do you know really WHO HE IS. Scripture says about God's answer to Moses when he ask "Who shall I say who sent me, What is his name"? HE said "I am Who I am?" And He said "Thus you shall say to the children of the World. I AM has sent you."
Dear ones; God has a letter for us all - "JESUS is coming". Not tomorrow not next week not next year but now. We have to be ready like the 5 virgins with their lamps oiled and ready to go. Read your scriptures read Matt. 24, the Warning. Read Revelations - the tribulation and 1 Thess. 4:9 "But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I write unto you for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; and you do so toward all the brethren who are in your lives. But we urge you brethren that you increase more and more." and the Falling away -2 Thess. 2:3 "Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God showing himself that he is God." v.6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time."
I am ready for HIS shout in the sky? Are u?
God bless you all in the hearing of His Word. "May you also aspire to lead a quiet life and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as He commanded you. That you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing Spiritual." Love You All brothers and sisters, Bro Jimmy

Last edited:
Back