I have a question

I have a question

What is the point of posting your personal issues or just plain ole questions on this site...if everytime someone says they are hurt or angry you guys automatically shut down the post and delete everything or lock it up??

If we are all christians and saved by the grace of God shouldnt peace abide in us all? Shouldn't love flow freely toward our brother or our sister who has hurt us or said something maybe a little harsh?? We should always be quick to say I am sorry please forgive me with out any second thoughts and automatically recieve forgiveness from our brother or our sister. I just dont understand why you guys (moderators and helpers alike) are so quick to shut down everything and put a cap on it. The bible tells us in Mattew 18:15-17

15Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

How can we resolve issues between each other that will accur from time to time if we continue to put a cap on every issue and just shut down every post?? Running is not the answer just shutting down is not the answer that is not what Jesus and the apostles taught us to do. I do take into account that we all are not on the same page spiritually speaking and some are probably not even saved as they claim to be but even so you guys should give the quarreling few a chance to make sense out of the hurt or anger before just shutting down the show.

I pray you guys will take this into consideration and let me know the reason for shuting down all these post when it is not necessary.

Thanks,
JRF aka Caresse

Discussion is generally not limited but perhaps it seemed your last post was fixing to blow up into an angry exchange. We are only human but we must do what we think is right to preserve the peace.

^^^^^ I couldn't continue typing in the above post because somehow my keyboard turned Arabic.

Back to topic:
Why we close it or move it to a private area is because usually even if we send a caution or a warning, members would ignore that and continue to disobey the rules. Resolution within a heated thread happens very rarely and as a result of the confusions caused the whole community gets uneasy about it.

The best way to resolve the issue would be to send the person a private message or open up a new thread to apologize publicly. :)

Back