I have decided to follow Jesus!

Hellow everybody. My name is Nabi and 3 months ago I renewed my faith in Jesus and it's stonger than ever before. All my life I have tried to defeat my sins and flesh addiction by going to church or finding religion however my eyes have been completely open to Jesus and my heart has been shown that with Jesus and focusing on Jesus is the true answer. All these other things I was trying to find was blinding me from really seeing the true answer which is Jesus. Thanks to him I have no defeated fleshly addiction that has owned me for 30 years. Thanks to him and the cross it has set me free. I recently just created a video I would like to share and hope it blesses someone today.

Please drop me a message anytime you need a prayer or just a brother in Christ to reach out to. May God bless you today.
Your new brother in Christ,
Nabi

Hellow everybody. My name is Nabi and 3 months ago I renewed my faith in Jesus and it's stonger than ever before. All my life I have tried to defeat my sins and flesh addiction by going to church or finding religion however my eyes have been completely open to Jesus and my heart has been shown that with Jesus and focusing on Jesus is the true answer. All these other things I was trying to find was blinding me from really seeing the true answer which is Jesus. Thanks to him I have no defeated fleshly addiction that has owned me for 30 years. Thanks to him and the cross it has set me free. I recently just created a video I would like to share and hope it blesses someone today.

Please drop me a message anytime you need a prayer or just a brother in Christ to reach out to. May God bless you today.
Nabi
Welcome Nabi. That is a fantastic thing to read! Praise God!

Nabi
Nabi welcome to CFS and I pray that your time here will be as blessed as mine has for this is the best Christian forum I have ever found. Looking forward to your fellowship and I also wanted to say I am proud of you and welcome you my Brother.
God Bless
Jim

Nabi
Excellent video!

Excellent video!
Thank you all for the kind words. It's so awesome to know that there is sites like this for encouragement. I've been working on doing more videos you guys can check them out if you would like. I dedicated the channel to Jesus. No I'm not here to promote or do anything like that I'm just trying to do something to help spread the great and wonderful news of Jesus. I'm really excited about this and Jesus. I probably won't get to spend alot of time on the forum but I will be checking it and if anybody needs a prayer or just a brother in Christ to chat with please contact me anytime. May God continue to work on this forum. I will be praying for it. God bless.

Back