I like It Here.

Hi there all of you who have replied back to me in the "welcome" and in the thread that I started. I wanted you folk to know that you have made me feel so useful here at this Forum. Some of you have a marvelous sense of humor that I haven't come across, but enjoy every word. Thank you.

I especially would like to honor the Administration and staff for a tightly run Forum. I see regulations that are so necessary for a well run Fellowship. The Forum that I left did not have some of those regs. and it caused problems from time to time. I am hoping for a long stretch of enjoyment here as I come in contact with more of your members. You folk deserve a big BRAVO!

I have to agree @Chopper. You are full of wisdom and such a joy to listen to. To see how you handle people is definitely refreshing, and gives me a good example to follow!

I also agree with you on the comments regarding the staff! I truly enjoy it here as well!

Blessings to you all!

Hi there all of you who have replied back to me in the "welcome" and in the thread that I started. I wanted you folk to know that you have made me feel so useful here at this Forum. Some of you have a marvelous sense of humor that I haven't come across, but enjoy every word. Thank you.

I especially would like to honor the Administration and staff for a tightly run Forum. I see regulations that are so necessary for a well run Fellowship. The Forum that I left did not have some of those regs. and it caused problems from time to time. I am hoping for a long stretch of enjoyment here as I come in contact with more of your members. You folk deserve a big BRAVO!
Thank you everyone. It's so good to be with you wonderful folk, Praise the Lord.

Chopper, I am new here as well. My name is Pathwalker and what you posted was fantastic. Thank you for sharing very positive words about this Board. Oh and by the way, I agree with you 100%.

Y.B.I.C.
Pathwalker

Chopper, I am new here as well. My name is Pathwalker and what you posted was fantastic. Thank you for sharing very positive words about this Board. Oh and by the way, I agree with you 100%.

Y.B.I.C.
Pathwalker

Why thank you my new friend. I hope you find a place here where you can learn as well as share your theology. Grace and peace to you and yours.

Well @Chopper, i've read some of the comments and found that your full of wisdom, and i can draw even closer to God through you.

Member link rectified.
Fish_of_Faith

Last edited by a moderator:
Well@Chopper, i've read some of the comments and found that your full of wisdom, and i can draw even closer to God through you.

Well, thank you my new friend. I appreciate those kind words. I will do all that I can to rely on God's Spirit to help you draw so very close to God thru His Son Jesus. Currently, you can find me on the "Bible Study" Forum. I have started an in depth Bible study on Genesis. I'm inviting you to join us as we have just started.

If there is any way that I can help you, start a conversation and we'll go from there.

Back