i make the lion sit with the lamb

smellycat

Account Closed
i make the lion sit with the lamb

ot,uk has laws the people follow,christians live in the same land but don,t like the laws.so both sit together .christians don,t need laws,the lion needs laws to be happy.2 diffrent people getting along but it is getting worse,and as we know gets to breaking point.

Let's all Christians just have our own country with no laws and no problems, away from the others.

Oh yea... It's already being prepared. I think it's going to be called... umm. Heaven or something. :)

Honestly I don't get exactly what you're saying. Christians should be following the laws of the land. Can you explain more?

this is what it says in the old testament,about the sheep and the lions sitting together.we follow God,and they follow law.

I believe that is a prophecy of how things are going to be on the new earth. When it all started, the animals were all vegetarians. There were no “predator” animals and man and animal were friends.

Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein thereis life, Ihavegiven every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Every animal, bird and everything that creepeth upon the earth… God gave every green herb for meat. this is the main verse that some vegetarians use for their reason to be vegetarians. So… the lion and the lamb were not enemies at that time.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shallbe the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
Gen 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

When Noah left the ark, that’s when the animals were afraid of man and became predators.
One day, it will be as God had originally planned. Not even animal killing animal.
It’s going to be nice… real nice.

i am glad you believe that.but i believe wolves and sheep sit together through faith and world laws.i see it as when there laws cover our faith thats when trouble will come.also when a faithful man hurts the whole world hurts.:)

Back