I need a job.

Blessings,

Say this prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus,

You have most lovingly and graciously said that You have loved us with an everlasting love. We acknowledge, Lord, that Your love for us is deeper that the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in our heart. Father, all my longings lie open before You and my sighing is not hidden from You. I commit myself as well as the need for a new job into Your most precious and loving hands.

Lord God, fulfill the desire of my heart and bless the work of my hands. The Bible says, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." I am completely trusting in Your promises you made to Your children and Your faithfulness this hour. You can make a way where there seems to be no way. O Lord, as I go through the process of selecting a job, let Your mighty hand rest upon me and grant me Your grace and mercies in the eyes of the employers that I may meet. Give me the words to speak and the wisdom to make the right decisions.

Father, my ways are not Your ways, neither are my thoughts Your thoughts. Your ways and Your thoughts are higher than the heavens above. Let Your perfect will be done in this matter. Let Your mighty presence go before me.

I am thanking you right now for my new job according to my faith. The faith that believes in the unseen. In Jesus name I pray…AMEN

God bless,

Godbe4me

Back