I Need Help....

Can someone please explain to me why the Church today does not believe this?

Does Jesus who now lives inside us, as he is our new life. Is Jesus fully aware of his surroundings while living inside us? If Jesus is fully aware of his surroundings on this earth by living in us, why are we not also fully aware of our surroundings in Heaven where we are dwelling in him? After all, Christ lives in us, and we live in Him!!! "For as he is, so are we in this world"..
Is not the"Glory"which Jesus gave us make us"one"in God, and not only one with God but also with one another? Is not this Glory that which connects us to both worlds, the earthy, and Heavenly? How else can Jesus be sitting on his throne in Heaven and also living in us all at the same time? The Kingdom of God has been given to us, and we have already been translated there when we became a new creature in Christ.

It is the difference between "Practical" sanctification and "Positional" sanctification.

Positional sanctification relates to the fact that the believer has been redeemed and cleansed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We have been forgiven all of our sins and placed in a new relationship to God.

Heb. 10:10...........
“By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all”.

Positional sanctification is true of every believer. We have once and for all been set apart for God. This is why we are called “saints” because that is what we are in God’s sight. We have been sanctified and are holy before God. We are accepted in the Beloved.

The greatest incentive for holy living is our position before God.

We are not now righteous in ourselves, but we are accepted in the righteousness of Christ.

2 Corth. 5:21........
“He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him” .

Practical Sanctification then is used of the believer's daily life and walk because we are still on this earth exposed to the sin that is all around us daily. This can only be learned from God through His word. The Lord Jesus said, "Sanctify them in the truth, Thy word is truth" (John 17.17). The word of God will furnish us with all the help and guidance that we require. "Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?" The simple answer is, "By taking heed to the word of God." It both cleanses and keeps us clean.

I guess we should follow Paul's goal in wanting to experience the reality of the resurrection of the dead.

Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

I guess we should follow Paul's goal in wanting to experience the reality of the resurrection of the dead.

Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Amen! That is exactly what we are waiting on to take place!

Back