I need Jesus in my life. I feel forsaken and alone. Jesus please I need you.

I am a new member to this site and want to share a little about myself.
Long story short I was hospitalized twice because I thought that if I didn't kill myself early on, my punishment would be worse in hell. I thought I was destined for hell and Jesus didn't want me anymore. Since then it has been five months or so and I still feel alone. I cry out to Jesus everyday to say that I am sorry for all my sins and transgressions and that I need him in my life more then ever. I feel really alone and question the things that have happened in my passed. I just feel like I let him down and he doesn't want me anymore. And at times I feel forsaken and alone because of what has happened in my life. After reading the bible since my hospitalization I look back and think I may have been spiritually attacked in some way. It's like I'm in chains. I need to be rescued and set free. I love you Jesus so much. I need clear guidance. Can anyone please reading this help me and assure me that I am not alone.

Long story short I was hospitalized twice because I thought that if I didn't kill myself early on, my punishment would be worse in hell. I thought I was destined for hell and Jesus didn't want me anymore. Since then it has been five months or so and I still feel alone. I cry out to Jesus everyday to say that I am sorry for all my sins and transgressions and that I need him in my life more then ever. I feel really alone and question the things that have happened in my passed. I just feel like I let him down and he doesn't want me anymore. And at times I feel forsaken and alone because of what has happened in my life. After reading the bible since my hospitalization I look back and think I may have been spiritually attacked in some way. It's like I'm in chains. I need to be rescued and set free. I love you Jesus so much. I need clear guidance. Can anyone please reading this help me and assure me that I am not alone.

It sounds like you have received Jesus as your savior, if not this is how it is done.

Rom 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

If you have already done this, then you need to use the "weapons" God has given us to wage war on our enemy the devil, and along with all his principalities and powers. The Word of God is our only offensive weapon we have that gets results. The devil will lie to you over, and over again to get you to fear, which brings "torment". Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God and begin wielding it. against your (our) common enemy.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Eph 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
Eph 6:15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
Eph 6:16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
Eph 6:17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,
Eph 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
2Ti 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Begin to speak these words out of your mouth in the "name of Jesus Christ"!!! Stand your ground and never give up. Remind your self you who are and what God has given you, and speak these same things to the devil.

Brother you are not alone. What you are experiencing all Christians have experienced at some time in their lives. The enemy of your soul does not want you to walk in the Spirit were you have total authority over him. He would prefer you just stay out of the realm of the spirit, and stay in the flesh where you cause him no harm. Fear is his main weapon against those who are beginning to enter this realm. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in this world!!

It sounds like you have received Jesus as your savior, if not this is how it is done.

Rom 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

If you have already done this, then you need to use the "weapons" God has given us to wage war on our enemy the devil, and along with all his principalities and powers. The Word of God is our only offensive weapon we have that gets results. The devil will lie to you over, and over again to get you to fear, which brings "torment". Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God and begin wielding it. against your (our) common enemy.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Eph 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
Eph 6:15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
Eph 6:16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
Eph 6:17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,
Eph 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
2Ti 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Begin to speak these words out of your mouth in the "name of Jesus Christ"!!! Stand your ground and never give up. Remind your self you who are and what God has given you, and speak these same things to the devil.
Thank you so much for your reply to my thread. I definitely like I am wrestling with the devil and his demons. They always try to convince me that I am alone and that I cannot be forgiven by God. I have read the Bible more and more and a lot of the scripture verses you mentioned I have read. There is one scripture I always hold on to and that Romans 8:37-39 where it says that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. Thank you for your input! God bless you!

Thank you so much for your reply to my thread. I definitely like I am wrestling with the devil and his demons. They always try to convince me that I am alone and that I cannot be forgiven by God. I have read the Bible more and more and a lot of the scripture verses you mentioned I have read. There is one scripture I always hold on to and that Romans 8:37-39 where it says that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. Thank you for your input! God bless you!

What you are up against is the classic method of the devil to come against new believers. You think you are thinking these things, but really, the enemy of God is whispering lies and doubts and making it seem as though it is your own thoughts. You can come against this successfully by speaking out loud that you believe what God says about you. Choosing to believe God (daily!) will drown out the measly accusations and lies that the enemy lodges against you.

You are God's beloved in Christ!

Last edited:
Please always remember that for those that are saved there is always forgiveness of sins when we repent. Please remember 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and please us from all unrighteousness." This is a promise from God. Don't believe the lies of the devil, believe the word of God, even if what you feel tells you otherwise.

Welcome to CFS,

We're glad to see you here. I'm sure you'll settle in quickly, but before you go ahead with full involvement within these forums, please read the information within the following two links; these will help you with your account, the rules etc.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/getting-started-learn-how-to-use-your-account.101/

Should you have any questions, please ask any staff member who would be happy to assist.

Back