I need some help with a decision

I need some help with a decision

I'm tired of paying property taxes, school taxes, state taxes, etc.
I want to live more independently.
Some may say I'll become trailer trash so I want your opinion
before I make this decision.

~

~

~

~

~

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

What do you think about my decision?

What does it cost, and does it come equipped with the car? How do you get the car on and off that platform? It's great that it comes with an attached garage. I saw one once that was $1.5 million and thought that was an awful lot to spend on a home on wheels. That one would more than likely go far beyond that. That would make a great second home.

It would be perfect for someone with LOTS of money who likes to travel and doesn't want to settle in one place. I live in an RV that cost me $15,000. That wouldn't even make the down payment on that motor home. At least you'll be the envy of the rest of us trailer trash.

WOW!............................................. WOW!....................................

But the price of gas:eek: EEEKKK!

Thurston,

E-GADS yes, trailer trash it is to live in one of those!
I think that if you had TWO then you might not be considered trailer trash but one......that just won't do .

signed,
Lovey

I say you buy it and park it downtown for the homeless people to stay in. Give what you have to the poor, my Brutha!:D

The man who lives lavishly here on earth has received his reward. Hey, I know! Give it to me...I'll make sure the poor are invited to eat and drink (kool-aid) in it!:p

You crazy bird.:)

Even if I did have money. I don’t think I’d be comfortable with something like that.

I’d be afraid to get it dirty.

I kind of like my one bedroom apt. :D

Even if I did have money. I don’t think I’d be comfortable with something like that.

I’d be afraid to get it dirty.

I kind of like my one bedroom apt. :D

I could buy a house for how much that thing costs...

And a plane...

And a Kentucky Derby winner...

And a Wal-Mart...:eek:

Back