I Need Some Reassurance

I have heard alot of people talking about alot of different things religions ideas of post death and im just scared i keep having this reoccuring thought that what if i was lied to what if religion isnt true what if after death its like some say and we're just gone not even aware of life or death just an empty black endless void i don't want to think these things and i don't want to test God i just need some reassuring words and facts.
and i apologies if this offends or upsets anyone.

No apology necessary- your situation is why God gave us His Word in the Bible...so we can KNOW! It is up to you to build your faith. God is the God of liberty and choice-He offers us a choice to follow Him or not. You don't have to believe in Him or Heaven or Hell; that is your choice.....

BUT: I believe in the Creator, eternity, Heaven and Hell in my faith. You have to make your faith your own-it is between you and the LORD. The Bible, archeological and scientific evidence that support the Bible and history have proven the Bible to be true and accurate . Also; there are millions of witnesses that testify to knowing the truth of the Holy Spirit and knowledge of God like myself.....

Faith builder:

IT IS REAL my friend!

If you believe Jesus walked on this earth and sits beside the Father right now you have to believe these words.

John 14:2-3 (NIV) - "My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?"
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Furthermore check this out :)

God Bless

I have heard alot of people talking about alot of different things religions ideas of post death and im just scared i keep having this reoccuring thought that what if i was lied to what if religion isnt true what if after death its like some say and we're just gone not even aware of life or death just an empty black endless void i don't want to think these things and i don't want to test God i just need some reassuring words and facts.
and i apologies if this offends or upsets anyone.
It is good to hear you asking questions :). God gave us a brain to be used.

Common sense leads us to religion. We did not create ourselves! If we evolved, who created the starting block?

Then applied common sense should lead us to Christ. Please read Napoleon's use of logic on how Jesus is different http://www.thesacredpage.com/2008/04/napoleons-proof-for-divinity-of-jesus.html. Jesus stands out amongst all the prophets (eliminates Islam). All OT scripture points to Jesus John 5:39. The existence of the Jewish race alone should convince you that the truth is either Judaism or Christianity. Jews were chosen from Abrahams sacrifice of his son, a shadow of what was to come.

The question we all need to be asking ourselves is...do we approve or disapprove of the teachings of Jesus?
The devil, satanists and many atheists believe in Jesus...but they hate Him. They choose selfishness over submission to God James 3:16. I choose James 4:7.

Jesus taught to turn the left cheek. To love the Lord your God with all your heart soul and mind. To love your neighbour as yourself. To feed your enemy if he is hungry. To repent from evil / hate it and carry your cross for Him.

If you approve of the teachings of Jesus, desire to repent of your sins and can make a firm decision in your heart to try your best to walk in His footsteps...then the only thing left is to get on your knees in prayer confirming this and asking Jesus to become the Lord of your life. When you can do this in absolute sincerity Jer 17:10, He comes into your heart and makes Himself at home 1 Cor 6:19. We become a new creation 2 Cor 5:17. We have drunk of water that will eternally quench our thirst John 4:14.

i wonder sometimes though God did so much back then he spoke and led so many why is he silent today why doesn't he talk to anyone why doesn't he still perform miracles through his followers and make more believe because for some all it would take is that one nudge and millions would believe and the world would be a better place.

"why is he silent today why doesn't he talk to anyone why doesn't he still perform miracles "

He is not silent - very few are listening.
He does perform miracles - very few are paying attention.

Miracles are dime a dozen, most don't take them seriously or ignore them because they are not what was expected.
Padre Pio walked this Earth for 50 years as a wonder worker and was cursed and despised by most. On Mount Athos there are hundreds of living saints, do many take the time to consult them? Very few.

One of the great faults of modern times is the over emphasis on Bible scholarship to exclusion of a working relationship with God. There is no shortage of those who know their Bible inside-out, but have no interest whatsoever of actually getting to know and following Christ.

Very well put thank you and your exactly right i just expect to see the blind being healed or a man with a terminal illness just walk out of a hospital and its so hard to believe what i see because its hard to tell who's just lying for attention

i wonder sometimes though God did so much back then he spoke and led so many why is he silent today why doesn't he talk to anyone why doesn't he still perform miracles through his followers and make more believe because for some all it would take is that one nudge and millions would believe and the world would be a better place.

God, still does all those things today through the Holy Spirit. He gives us a choice, we shouldn't have to have all these amazing miracles to serve God. God is speaking but are we listening...
For many are called, but few are chosen. Matt. 22:14
We all have to accept God's invitation.

From April 1968 to some time in 1971 St. Mary appeared in Zeitoun Egypt on a regular basis. Thousands were converted and hundreds healed of their various illnesses (including blindness). Even the Egyptian government accepted the occurance as real, but will you hear of such things here? No. The unwashed masses can't get over their hatred of anything religious in nature and many Protestants can't get over their hatred of anything Catholic.

If you check the alternative news sources you will hear of many with horrid illnesses being prayed for and when the time comes for surgery/treatment there is nothing there to cut out/cure. But these things will never be in the Main Stream news, the Powers That Be have every reason to keep this type of information away from the public. Once people started believing in God, they would believe in His principles (justice,charity,honesty), and we can't have that. Too much honesty is bad for business.

Back