I Need You're Help Guys

Hello guys, Im newbie here, anyways I got a problem about my family (christian family) they always scold my brother (cousin) about his lovelife, my mother name lea and my grandmother name luci always scold him, because of my brother relationship to my churchmate name sara and everytime it always happen sad to say it always happen sunday afternoon co'z my mother got and have a hatred about that girl sara, i always pray for them, And now i ask God what should i do, i am now hopeless honestly speaking. Guys sorry for the bad english thank you for your help :((

Hello guys, Im newbie here, anyways I got a problem about my family (christian family) they always scold my brother (cousin) about his lovelife, my mother name lea and my grandmother name luci always scold him, because of my brother relationship to my churchmate name sara and everytime it always happen sad to say it always happen sunday afternoon co'z my mother got and have a hatred about that girl sara, i always pray for them, And now i ask God what should i do, i am now hopeless honestly speaking. Guys sorry for the bad english thank you for your help :((

Why do you think it is your problem?

Sounds to me like the discord in your family is bothersome to you and some situations make you feel uncomfortable. I would suggest simply praying and letting God deal with the situation and the individual hearts. When you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, give yourself permission to remove yourself and let them sort it out. Just my thoughts...

I am left to agree with COG, there are things that are in this world that we cannot change and when we run into these we must pray, get up and leave the problem, right there.

Here you go.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Back