I recived the holy spirit last night

Robertwarhero1

Account Closed
So i went out with a good friend of mine and this was a plan in the making btw but last night I recived the holy spirit :D so i want to up lift God and praise him and also praise my friend who gave me an little push ;) in the right derection. So now i feel like I can do anything :D I am pumped and first thing is first I am going to be in an battle with the emeny that has basically declared war upon me without provication.

#Iamcommingforyousatan

Woo hoo little brother... go get em... we are rejoicing with you and joining our faith with yours for total victory... that Jesus has already paid for with His blood and death..

So i went out with a good friend of mine and this was a plan in the making btw but last night I recived the holy spirit :D so i want to up lift God and praise him and also praise my friend who gave me an little push ;) in the right derection. So now i feel like I can do anything :D I am pumped and first thing is first I am going to be in an battle with the emeny that has basically declared war upon me without provication.

#Iamcommingforyousatan

Amen, Robert. PRAISE GOD!

Back