I shall see Him, but not now. I shall behold Him, but not yet....

Saul/Paul was a religious man in his fathers’ religion…..being exceedingly zealous of the traditions (transmissions) of his fathers.

Many today are zealous for their church fathers’ teachings which have been passed down through generations. Yet, their “traditions” do not save any flesh of men for all have perished without the life of Jesus being made manifest in the mortal flesh of their church attendees. Those who are preaching their fathers’ transmissions are “persecuting the church of God and wasting it”….for none of the doctrines and commandments of men are saving the FLESH of any of those who follow them. The life of Jesus is not being made MANIFEST in the mortal flesh of those who are being led astray from the commandment to have love for one another. We can not live in the denominations of men where there is envy and strife and every evil work.

Galatians 1:13-16 KJV
(13) For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
(14) And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

But by the calling of HIS ABUNDANT GRACE, we are to be separated from our “mother’s womb”….Babylon…so that His Son is made MANIFEST (revealed) in us. We are to come out from among the churches of Babylon where there is confusion and every evil work so that His life should be made manifest in our mortal flesh in order for this dark world may see the Light of God.

(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

We are to hear the knowledge of God as preached by the Spirit of Truth and not resist in disobedience. Paul counted all of his religious upbringing and things as a loss for Christ. He suffered the loss of his religious life in order to save it. He counted them as “dung” so that he may win Christ. He did not seek to defend his own righteousness at the hearing of the knowledge of Christ.

Philippians 3:6-11 KJV
(6) Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Saul did not resist the Light of the knowledge of God for he was FOUND IN HIM. He humbled himself in the presence of the Lord and did not rely upon his own righteousness to fight what he heard. He did not seek to defend his own religious thoughts and ways but emptied himself in front of the Lord so that he might KNOW HIM and the power of His resurrection. We also are to hear the knowledge of God…hear the Spirit….and be FOUND IN HIM by letting brotherly love continue and not fight against what we hear by defending our own righteousness….man’s doctrines and commandments.

“Saul” had his name changed to “Paul” which means “little”…for he did humble himself in the Light of the Lord. He was not disobedient to the vision….but BELIEVED and obeyed.

(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
(11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Paul was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision….but was obedient….

Acts 26:16-20 KJV
(16) But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
(17) Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
(19) Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
(20) But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

The Lord’s ABUNDANT GRACE that brings SALVATION NOW appears to ALL men as the knowledge of our Lord shines from heaven.

Acts 9:3-18 KJV
(3) And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

We are to hear and humble ourselves….as Saul “fell to the earth”. Saul did not resist by defending his own righteousness….his own church fathers’ teachings or commandments…but did LISTEN to the VOICE of Jesus and OBEYED.

(4) And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
(5) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
(6) And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
(7) And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
(8) And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
(9) And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

It is no coincidence that “Ananias” means “GRACE of God”…for it is by God’s grace that we are delivered from the power of darkness of religious-sounding men who have taken us captive with their deceptive preaching and translated into the Light of His Son’s kingdom.

(10) And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

ABUNDANT GRACE is shown to us…and especially towards those church leaders who are in the “house of Judas”…who betrayed the Son of man into the hands of sinners. Many are betraying His life from appearing in our outer mortal flesh (the Son of man) by what they are preaching. Many are preaching things for "filthy lucre's" sake and causing the destruction of the flesh of many as the life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of their followers.

(11) And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

The grace of God ("Ananias") appears to us and we are to grow in the knowledge of God (receiving our sight). The eyes of our understanding are to be opened so that we may know Him who is true.

(12) And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
(13) Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
(14) And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
(15) But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
(16) For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
(17) And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
(18) And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

The name “Saul” comes from the same word as “Sheol” which is the “grave”. MANY are using their mouths (open mouth = the open “grave”) to preach things that lead many to the destruction of their flesh....persecuting the Way unto the death. They are (with deception) binding and delivering men and women into “prisons” of the denominations of men who teach man’s commandments and doctrines where NO FLESH is being saved.

Acts 22:4-16 KJV
(4) And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
(5) As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

But God’s grace appears to us and we are to see the Light of the knowledge of our God who opens the eyes of our understanding so that we may be filled with the spirit of revelation and wisdom.

(6) And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
(7) And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
(8) And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.
(9) And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.
(10) And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
(11) And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus.
(12) And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Saul received his sight and looked up upon Him.

(13) Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.

Our God chooses us to know His will and see the Just One and we should HEAR the Voice of His mouth. We are not to resist and seek to defend our own religious thoughts and ways…our own private interpretations and doctrines and commandments of men. We are to hear and OBEY and DO His will and not seek to justify our own righteousness.

(14) And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
(15) For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
(16) And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

As Saul, we are to have the eyes of our understanding OPENED….

Numbers 24:14-19 KJV
(14) And now, behold, I go unto my people: come therefore, and I will advertise thee what this people shall do to thy people in the latter days.
(15) And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:

….and HEAR the words of God and know the knowledge of the most High and see the vision of the Almighty and FALL by humbling ourselves towards what we hear the Spirit saying.

(16) He hath said, which heard the words of God, and knew the knowledge of the most High, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:

The Lord IS COMING in our mortal flesh. We shall see Him, but not now as we have FAITH in what we hear. The grace of God that brings salvation appears to all men and teaches us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts as we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world as we look for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God: our appearing Savior Jesus Christ whose life shall appear in our mortal flesh. His glorious appearing in our mortal flesh shall destroy the wickedness of those who will resist and persecute us.

(17) I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
(18) And Edom shall be a possession, Seir also shall be a possession for his enemies; and Israel shall do valiantly.

He shall destroy the wicked with the brightness of His coming....for His LIFE shall appear in our outer mortal flesh.

(19) Out of Jacob shall come he that shall have dominion, and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.

I shall see Him, but not now. I shall behold Him, but not yet. We hear His voice NOW and have faith in the appearing of His life in our mortal flesh which displays the glory of God in this dark world.

Titus 2:11-15 KJV
(11) For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

We are to keep the “daily” sacrifice….the dying of our Lord Jesus in our bodies…

(12) Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

…so that we may inherit the blessing: the appearing of the glory of God in our outer mortal flesh which is the manifestation of the life of Jesus who is our Savior.

(13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
(14) Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
(15) These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

We are to see the Light…..hear the Word of Truth….the good news of our salvation…and BELIEVE and be sealed with that Holy Spirit of the promise. I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh.

Ephesians 1:13-23 KJV
(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh. He IS COMING quickly….in our outer mortal flesh so that world may see His Light and praise God. We are to be the praise of His glory for the world shall see that we have “eternal life” in the here and now. We continue to live in this earth without the effects of sin for they are washed away from our mortal flesh.

(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
(15) Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

Let us see the Light and have the eyes of our understanding opened and know what is the hope of His calling.

(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
(22) And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear in our outer mortal flesh, we shall also appear with Him in glory…for the world shall see His revealed life. The life within us shall shine outwardly and bring healing to our mortal bodies. We shall have “eternal life” in this earth and the world shall know what it means to really DO the will of God.

Colossians 3:1-11 KJV
(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
(3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
(4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Saul "fell to the earth". He humbled himself. He did not resist in disobedience.

(5) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
(6) For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
(7) In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
(8) But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
(9) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
(10) And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
(11) Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

The wicked of the churches now shall persecute us for our faith. They will be consumed with the spirit of His mouth for they will hear and resist and speak hard speeches against His words…against the Spirit of Truth. But they shall be destroyed with the brightness of His coming as His life shall be manifest in our outer mortal flesh and they shall be ashamed of their words and ways.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-17 KJV
(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Many church people will not hear and believe but will take pleasure in their own unrighteousness as they continue to perish away in their mortal flesh to the grave. They will not receive the love of the Truth so that they might be saved. They will believe the lie that they are doing God “service” for killing others with their evil words. They will persecute others for believing by calling them “evil doers” and will separate the believers from their company…and yet, they will think that they are doing God service for such things. They will see them as “wonderful works” done in His name…in His authority. They will see themselves as “gods”…. judges for God….doing these things in His authority.

(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But the believers shall hear and believe the Truth. We are called by the good news to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ whose life shall appear in our outer mortal flesh. He IS COMING quickly in our outer mortal flesh as we are transformed into His image so that we may display the glory of God to this dark, dying world.

(13) But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(15) Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
(16) Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
(17) Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

We shall shine as the brightness of the firmament….for the life of Jesus shall appear in our outer mortal flesh and MANY in this world shall see and turn to God and His righteousness.

Daniel 12:3 KJV
(3) And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

We shall shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of our Father.

Matthew 13:43-44 KJV
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Let us who have ears hear what the Spirit is saying and sell all of our own religious thoughts and ways for His. We are to hear and count all of our religious things as a loss so that we may win Christ.

(44) Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

But the wicked of the churches will be disappointed. They shall be ashamed of their evil persecutions at the brightness of His coming in the mortal bodies of the chosen believers. They will have chosen death and not life as they will have pleasure in their unrighteousness at the hearing of His words. They will not be found in the book of life.

We MUST have faith unto the coming of our Lord who shall appear in good time …whose LIFE shall appear in our outer mortal flesh so that the world may see the glory. The Word is made flesh and dwells among us and many shall behold His glory. He gives His FLESH for the life of the world as His LIFE appears in our mortal flesh giving us “eternal life” in the here and now.

John 1:11-14 KJV
(11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
(12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
(13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

But in the meantime, we shall be persecuted by the unbelievers of the churches who will continue to perish away in their decay of the mortal body. Me must come out from among them and go unto Him outside their churches and bearing His reproach. We are then made partakers of Christ’s sufferings so that when His glory shall be revealed in our outer mortal flesh, we shall be glad also with EXCEEDING JOY which no man can take away.

1 Peter 4:12-13 KJV
(12) Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
(13) But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

We are kept by the power of God through FAITH unto our salvation ready to be REVEALED in the last time. Do not therefore cast away your confidence which shall be greatly rewarded…..having the life of Jesus being made manifest in your mortal flesh in the here and now.

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

We are to have patience and wait for Him. We are to do the will of God….enduring their persecutions with goodness so that we might receive the promise of His eternal life which shall be revealed.

(36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

For yet a little while, He that IS COMING will come and will not tarry. Jesus IS COMING in our mortal flesh as His life within us shines to the outer mortal body giving us life. I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

(37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Now the just shall live by faith until the life of our Lord appears in our outer mortal flesh. But if we fear what men are saying and draw back unto the destruction of our mortal flesh, His soul shall have no pleasure in us. Let us not fear what men say but DO His will. Our souls…..the troubling thoughts of hearts because of their persecutions…shall be saved also…..for we shall have EXCEEDING JOY when He shall appear.

(38) Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
(39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then we shall also appear WITH HIM in GLORY.

Colossians 3:1-7 KJV
(1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
(2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
(3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
(4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
(5) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Let us no longer take part with the churches of men….with the children of disobedience.

(6) For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
(7) In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

For MANY are walking as the enemies of the cross of Christ whose end is their destruction of the flesh and whose God is their belly and whose glory in their shame as they mind earthly things. They preach for money. They covet money and big church buildings and big congregations and big ministries. They want to lead us astray from the faith so that we might serve their lusts until our mortal bodies decay unto the grave.

Philippians 3:17-21 KJV
(17) Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
(18) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(19) Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

But we are to hear His Word….in “heaven” …where our ears hear the Promise of eternal life. WE are looking forward to the promise of the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ in our mortal body who shall TRANSIFIGURE our humiliated mortal bodies (as they are being brought low because of our sins). Our mortal bodies are to be transformed so that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body.

(20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body,
according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

According to His ABUNDANT GRACE, He has begotten us AGAIN unto a LIVELY HOPE….NOT a “dead hope” but a LIVING HOPE in the here and now for His appearing life. Jesus IS RISEN and NOT DEAD and so we are to have His life NOW for HE is ALIVE NOW.

1 Peter 1:1-9 KJV
(1) Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
(2) Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
(4) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

(5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
(6) Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

We have HOPE and FAITH even when we shall be persecuted by the unbelievers of the churches of carnal men who will not receive the love of the Truth so that they also might be saved. We shall be found by all men unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ whose life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh. The Word shall be made flesh and many shall behold His glory as we shall appear in glory with Him for we trusted in Him and were patience and BELIEVED.

(7) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

We will not have seen Him yet but shall BELIEVE and rejoice as we await His life to appear in our mortal flesh. The coming of Jesus is truly IMMINENT (as He IS COMING in our mortal flesh) just as the apostles have written.

(8) Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

We shall receive the completion of our faith…His appearing life in our outer mortal flesh…which shall save our souls from the those who will trouble us with their persecutions.

(9) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Yet a little while, we shall see Him…

John 16:19-22 KJV
(19) Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

Our souls shall be troubled as the unbelievers shall rejoice in their unrighteousness and persecute us for our faith in His appearing. But when He shall appear, we shall have EXCEEDING JOY.

(20) Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

We have His appearing life IN THIS WORLD...as a man is born (the life of Jesus) into the world.

(21) A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

Our souls which shall be troubled by their persecutions shall be saved as we shall REJOICE in His appearing in our mortal flesh and NO MAN shall be able to take our JOY away.

(22) And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Christ died ONCE for us all. He tasted death for all men. But God is not mocked for if we sow after the flesh in our envy and strife and hatred of one another, then of the mortal flesh do we reap decay.

Jesus was appointed to die only ONCE for us and then we are JUDGED for our sins done in unbelief of the Truth. The wages of sin is death….death to our mortal bodies so that our spirits are saved.

Jesus came so that we might have LIFE NOW and have it more abundantly. He WAS DEAD but is ALIVE NOW for ever more and so we have His life NOW. Salvation is NOW. NOW is the accepted time. How many have denied this by the preaching of their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave? How many are not looking for Him to appear in our mortal flesh as they deny Jesus IS COMING in our flesh?

Hebrews 9:26-28 KJV
(26) For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
(27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

But for those who do look for Him (for His appearing in our mortal flesh in the here and now), He shall APPEAR the second time without sin unto salvation. All of the effects of sin upon our mortal bodies shall be washed away. We are REGENERATED by Him.

(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jesus is ALIVE NOW but many have desired to follow carnally-minded men who are preaching for money...who take away His life from ever appearing in the mortal flesh of their followers. And their followers love it so as they suffer them GLADLY. They allow men gladly to bring them into their church bondage. If a man devours them and takes of them and exalts himself over them, then they LOVE IT SO.

2 Corinthians 11:18-21 KJV
(18) Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.
(19) For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
(20) For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
(21) I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.

They deny the Holy One and the Just and desire a murderer (who preaches errors and prevents the life of Jesus from ever being made manifest in the mortal flesh of his followers) to be granted unto them.

Acts 3:14-26 KJV
(14) But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

The Prince of LIFE has ALREADY been raised from the dead by God. He is ALIVE NOW. But MANY are denying this fact by preaching we have to die physically as though Jesus was still in the grave. He is NOT THERE in the grave for behold, He IS RISEN. He IS ALIVE NOW for ever more.

(15) And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Through faith in His name…His authority….do we become strong. We have faith unto our salvation when His life shall make our mortal bodies have “perfect soundness” in the presence of the world. We shall display His appearing glory to this dark world.

(16) And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

Our church rulers and their followers have done this through ignorance in their unbelief. They deny the Holy One as they preach we are to die physically when Jesus IS RISEN.

(17) And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

But this has happened because it was part of God’s plan.

(18) But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

We are to change our minds (repent), and be converted so that our sins may be blotted out when the times of refreshing shall come from the face of the Lord. His life shall appear in our outer mortal flesh….bring the times of refreshing. Our sins shall be blotted out from our mortal flesh. The effects of our sins are upon our mortal flesh ….for if we sow after the flesh, then of the mortal flesh do we reap DECAY. The mortal decay of the body is the result of our sins. But the appearing of our Lord in our mortal flesh removes the effects of sin. Our sins are blotted out.

(19) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

He sends Jesus Christ whom we have been hearing all of these years being preached to our ears. The “heaven”…the air where we hear the Word of God being preached to our ears…have received Him until the times of the restitution of all things…that is, until we fulfill all righteousness. We must DO His will so that the life of Jesus is made manifest in our mortal flesh

(20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
(22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

If we do not hear Him…His voice, then we are destroyed among the people.

(23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
(24) Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
(25) Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

God has raised up His Son Jesus and sends Him to bless us with His eternal life.We are to have FAITH in Him....those who FIRST trust Christ so that we might display His appearing glory to this dark world which will see what it means to truly DO His will for we shall have His life NOW.

(26) Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities

Back