Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
I spoke at my Church

I spoke at my Church 2 days back and here are the videos:

Part 1:
Part 2:

(Excuse my bad accent. English isn't my mother tongue.)

Please give me some feedback so I do this better next time. Thanks.

Luke 12:11-12 (King James Version)

11And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
12For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Jeremiah 1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

it seems you warmed up as soon as you began . but you were really nervous at the beginning . you didn't stutter . but i could feel the ripple in the air . i'd say schedule an hour before speaking to pray and let God be your confidence .

i could see the anointing kicking in around 4 minutes .

This part is good . starts with conviction and relating to experience remembering what God has done in your life is driving what you are saying .

2 Corinthians 4:13

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

yepp can feel the fire in my heart when you're speaking . that's great .

Luke 24

32And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

another suggestion is to have your scripture references ready and in front of you before you need them . suggestion to have them typed out on a paper . or different coloured sticky-notes in the bible so it's easier to distinguish when the emotions run high . as the delay time mellowed the anointing .

yeah! preachit brother! that's great loud voice with clear mind for what's being said .

the murmurs in agreement at the end sounded good . but the resonance i get from my heart tells me i think they need to a number of messages like that every so often before it takes root . the heart felt like brambles . if that helps .

great message you definitely have the gift .

That was great Jeff I loved it. Especially when the Holy Spirit hit you and your preached with the fire of God! WOOOHOOO! :D

I spoke at my Church 2 days back and here are the videos:

Part 1:
Part 2:

(Excuse my bad accent. English isn't my mother tongue.)

Please give me some feedback so I do this better next time. Thanks.

I will def check this out after class :)
But first, just want to say we are all proud of ya :)

Jeff
I don't know who taught you English, but you don't have a heavy accent at all, in my opinion. Some people I can't understand good but I heard most of what you said, except for the noise sometimes.

Jeff,

Hope you found my feedback earlier helpful . but incase it wasn't obvious i loved your message . and def could see/feel the Spirit working through you in it .

love bless,

-Michael

Back