I surprised myself

I surprised myself

I joined over a month ago; I read the rules; I just haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would start the process over by posting on the new members section.

My testimony:

Yesterday, I did an interview with my local news station, Channel 31; I was featured in their Focus on Faith segment. The plan was to discuss my novel, In the Midst of a Storm, and my own life storm.

I always thought, "if I had the chance to discuss my novel on television, I would plug it as much as I possible could. I would say the name several times. I would repeat the website over and over... LOL. BUT!!! when I sat in front of the news reporter, all I could do was plug my LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, because without him, I could do nothing!!!

My point: when you welcome God into your life, you start to see things a little clearer

Indeed, One's whole disposition will change as evidence of His indwelling. . . Inclinations are no longer the same ones as the result of the deposit of His Nature into us.

My point: when you welcome God into your life, you start to see things a little clearer

Have to agree with you on that one...God should be the center of our lives & all the other things revolve around him..

As long as we get that correct, we are on the right track :D

Welcome to the forums btw..

Jake

Isn't it amazing the transformation God makes in our life through a close relationship with His son Jesus. Bless you and welcome to the site. You'll find many like minded friends here.

Welcome back my sister!:) And yes God makes all the difference.

Back